Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Blue Skies and Brilliant Sunshine for S.E London... :thumbsup:

^ :o Mrs CP will be pleased as she is in Fulham today. I know that's south west London but it's got to better than here in the peaks where it's foggy and cold. I hope your household has recovered Fool?

An almost cloudless nice bright afternoon with a temp of 9c.

^ :o Mrs CP will be pleased as she is in Fulham today. I know that's south west London but it's got to better than here in the peaks where it's foggy and cold. I hope your household has recovered Fool?

I'm sure that Mrs CP will be basking in the Sunshine, hope she has her Shades with her it is that bright, shame that you have got the foggy weather.. I love these cold Sunny Winter Days...Gives me such a lift

Household is getting there CP thanks for asking... I'm thinking about becoming a Doddie smoker, to help me chill...LOL

Household is getting there CP thanks for asking... I'm thinking about becoming a Doddie smoker, to help me chill...LOL

What is a Doddie smoker?

LOL..Can't even spell now should have been 'Dobbie' is it the stress or the Sunshine that is affecting me...

Must be both Kate - do you mean Doobie?????

An almost cloudless nice bright afternoon with a temp of 9c.

An hour on a fog has come down and the temp has dropped to 3c

Must be both Kate - do you mean Doobie?????

yeah there was a bit of a Dispute going on with my two sons,glad to say that they have both gone out and it's nice and peaceful LOL

Sun is still out but getting colder now.. time for a beer me thinks...

Just had to pop into the next village on my bike and the fog has lifted. Just in time for dusk ! Enjoy your flaggon Fool, I'm having a mug of Assam

We had wind chills in the minus 30 range yesterday morning, it was +2 and sunny by lunchtime today. Snow tonight.

If you don't like the weather here, just wait a minute, it'll change!

lovely and sunny

You've got to be making that up. I checked the UK weather forecast for the next century. It said gray and dull looked like a bad repeat of ground hog day.

http://uk.weather.com/

Funny thing is that the actual icon for UK weather outlook was the sun and it was midnight. I think that's what 12AM means.

Edited by Black Dawg

You've got to be making that up. I checked the UK weather forecast for the next century. It said gray and dull looked like a bad repeat of ground hog day.

http://uk.weather.com/

Funny thing is that the actual icon for UK weather outlook was the sun and it was midnight. I think that's what 12AM means.

It's GREY BD Not GRAY. Anyway Wes lives the other side of the hills to me and it can be sunny there whilst grey and rainy here. The UK has an amazing variety of conditions on the same day. Today is unsurprisingly - GREY

I woke up to the smell of smoke through the night from one of two bush fires burning around my area .... one to the north and the other down south. They're not close, but the smoke haze has now reached here.

Another stinking hot day expected today. Low 40C temps again.

It's GREY BD Not GRAY. Anyway Wes lives the other side of the hills to me and it can be sunny there whilst grey and rainy here. The UK has an amazing variety of conditions on the same day. Today is unsurprisingly - GREY

Thanks CP. I'll try remembering to pen grey whilst writing to any of my British counterparts. I'll also remind myself that we are separated by a common language.

I woke up to the smell of smoke through the night from one of two bush fires burning around my area .... one to the north and the other down south. They're not close, but the smoke haze has now reached here.

Another stinking hot day expected today. Low 40C temps again.

oh dear! we don't have any smoke close by. YET.

keep cool, supposed to be hot here today and tomorrow, too ...... :(

Thanks CP. I'll try remembering to pen grey whilst writing to any of my British counterparts. I'll also remind myself that we are separated by a common language.

and us, too :)