What's the weather like where you are?

madison

I hope you get some relief soon.

We finally got some rain this month. The uncanny thing was it started to rain just as my family got graveside for my aunt's internment.

it's 5.10 pm here and it has cooled down a lot, thankfully! my hubby is playing cricket today .... crazy!

Edited by slave to zep

It's freaking COLD here in L.A.! I've had to break out my gloves. It's still sunny during the day, but the highest it gets is the mid-50s F./ 12-14° C. Nights are freezing...low 40s to mid-30s.

Saturday's forecast is 56°/33° F...or 13.3°/0.5° C.

Time for a batch of hot cocoa with marshmallows.

Snow and cold today. The weekend was dry but saturday there was a brisk easterly which made it freezing. There's an old saying "wind from the east is neither good to man nor beast". Too right

Yesterday though it was sunny and cold but no breeze so it was OK. Played golf both days and really enjoyed it

Problem with the snow today though is, I'm having a tonne of logs delivered and will have to take them to the top of the garden to put in woodstore. I may be sometime!!

Hope Mrs CP doesn't get held up on her return Journey on Thursday, (snow and the Transport system recipe for Disaster)

Light dusting of snow for London. Sky looks laden with more snow though and it is :freezing:

Good luck with putting all your logs away...

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Thanks Fool. I tell her that a trip up to the cold uplands of Scotland is not a good idea but she is a determined beast Mrs CP. Still it keeps her in coats,bags,shoes,clothes, (contd p94)

Not to keen on the logs today. They will have to be taken up the garden which is a snow covered wet slushy mess. But I could put them in the ginnel which seperates my house to next doors but the neighbour ( gollum), yes he does look like him, is shall we say, a little confused as to what is his - if you get me drift?

Best to keep in today Fool and watch the snow falling from a leaden sky? Time for a cup of Assam

Thanks Fool. I tell her that a trip up to the cold uplands of Scotland is not a good idea but she is a determined beast Mrs CP. Still it keeps her in coats,bags,shoes,clothes, (contd p94)

Not to keen on the logs today. They will have to be taken up the garden which is a snow covered wet slushy mess. But I could put them in the ginnel which seperates my house to next doors but the neighbour ( gollum), yes he does look like him, is shall we say, a little confused as to what is his - if you get me drift?

Best to keep in today Fool and watch the snow falling from a leaden sky? Time for a cup of Assam

I see, Mrs CP is a dedicated shopper, if she gets stranded with the Transport she can Shop,Shop,Shop..LOL

Put some of the logs in the Ginnel nice and close to the House, and the rest in the wood pile, maybe Gollum will give you a hand to stack them if he is at home...( that's if he is a good Neighbour, my 70 year old Neighbour was helping my son split logs for me yesterday)

Would love to stay indoors today but Hospital Appoint this afternoon, so got to go out. :(

View from your House Great, but would Hate to be out in it...

Great advice Fool. He will not help me and too be honest I don't want him to. The guy who delivers the logs will help me. He has been delivering my stash for years and always gives me a lift. Anyway I will get a good buzz out of doing it. Once it is all in I can relax with a glass of wine by the fire, maybe have a small joint of priscilla and watch The Albert Hall show. I have a Sloppy Guiseppe Pizza in the fridge for tonight. :D

Great advice Fool. He will not help me and too be honest I don't want him to. The guy who delivers the logs will help me. He has been delivering my stash for years and always gives me a lift. Anyway I will get a good buzz out of doing it. Once it is all in I can relax with a glass of wine by the fire, maybe have a small joint of priscilla and watch The Albert Hall show. I have a Sloppy Guiseppe Pizza in the fridge for tonight. :D

Thats your Day sorted then..Enjoy ;)

It's now Snowing, and the weather forecast said rain about 10 mins ago..

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Stopped snowing now so I'll have to prepare for log delivery this arvo. May also have to nip to village store for supplies. Forecast is for more snow later this evening but by that time I'll be chinese eyed and enjoying some up beat 70's guitar tunes :D

Everything still on for Friday Ally?

Stopped snowing now so I'll have to prepare for log delivery this arvo. May also have to nip to village store for supplies. Forecast is for more snow later this evening but by that time I'll be chinese eyed and enjoying some up beat 70's guitar tunes :D

Everything still on for Friday Ally?

It's looking good for Thursday CP but I won't know for sure until after 3pm on Wed.

It’s fucking 11 degrees Celsius today which I think is about 40 F – I’m not a fan of hot January days otherwise I would move to the other colony called Bermuda…No skiing for the next 3 days…

Chill CJW You've just been skiing for a couple of weeks. We had 13 degrees last weekend ( not the one gone). I love mild winter days - this snow can go fuck itself. There is not one reason I can think of for enjoying snow.

I know the feeling. I felt like that the week I was in court. Afterwards I bet you your back will be great and you ever wondered why you put up with it. A bit like buying a new Technics turntable after all the years with an Amstrad piece of shit.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for CP ! Love the analogy :lol:

Weird weather today. Clear blue sky with the odd flake of snow meandering down. Now where is that flake coming from? Looks set though for a cracker of a day.

Here is a pic. What a difference a day makes?

post-4226-0-76329100-1358250554_thumb.jp

Beautiful morning CP