Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

I know the feeling. I felt like that the week I was in court. Afterwards I bet you your back will be great and you ever wondered why you put up with it. A bit like buying a new Technics turntable after all the years with an Amstrad piece of shit.

I know the feeling. I felt like that the week I was in court. Afterwards I bet you your back will be great and you ever wondered why you put up with it. A bit like buying a new Technics turntable after all the years with an Amstrad piece of shit.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for CP ! Love the analogy :lol:

Weird weather today. Clear blue sky with the odd flake of snow meandering down. Now where is that flake coming from? Looks set though for a cracker of a day.

Here is a pic. What a difference a day makes?

post-4226-0-76329100-1358250554_thumb.jp

Edited by chillumpuffer

Weird weather today. Clear blue sky with the odd flake of snow meandering down. Now where is that flake coming from? Looks set though for a cracker of a day.

Same weather here

Beautiful morning CP

Snowing pretty good.

Wasn't supposed to stick to the sreets but it is. Glad to be home.

There is six inches snow forecast for here overnight. I really hope it does'nt because too many idiots have not got a clue how to drive in it. There is a slight incline at the t-junction at top the of my road and instead of just taking their foot off the clutch and letting their cars inch forward they hard rev causing their car wheels to spin and just turn the snow into a sheet of ice, fucking morons keep your foot off the accelerator (gas pedal).

Edited by JTM

It's freaking COLD here in L.A.! I've had to break out my gloves. It's still sunny during the day, but the highest it gets is the mid-50s F./ 12-14° C. Nights are freezing...low 40s to mid-30s.

Saturday's forecast is 56°/33° F...or 13.3°/0.5° C.

Time for a batch of hot cocoa with marshmallows.

^^^Wimp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6t-EjrtD3U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Strider

Well, according to the weather monkeys yesterday, we were supposed to get 5 inches of snow. Then it changed to 2-4. Then 1-3. As of now, I haven't seen one flake (of snow...)

I did leave work at 3 though, and finished my work from my couch with a glass of wine. So that worked out for me :D

44 Celsius here in the city, that's about 111 in your money. Like an oven out there

Luckily its a dry heat :P with storms expected tonight and temps to drop to half what they are now.

Edited by TheTraveller

Just moved the temp guage outside into the sun for 10 seconds and it read 45.5C/114F :veryhot:

The cool southerly change due later this afternoon can't come soon enough.

Just moved the temp guage outside into the sun for 10 seconds and it read 45.5C/114F :veryhot:

The cool southerly change due later this afternoon can't come soon enough.

Ha ha, great emoticon, and yeah tell me about it!

When even the breeze just feels like a wall of heat you know you're in trouble!!

When even the breeze just feels like a wall of heat you know you're in trouble!!

I swear that westerly wind is a wall of flames, minus the flames.

Revised temp .... 44.9C in the shade.

I'm not game to go into the full sun, because I stupidly walked outside bare footed on the tiled patio. My left foot inadvertently stood on a sun baked tile. It's still burning ten minutes later.

Sydney has recorded it's hottest day ever, 45.7C.

I just saw that weather news.

Sydney breaks temperature record

Friday January 18, 2013 - 15:06 EDT Sydney reached 45.7 degrees at 2:54pm today, breaking the previous record of 45.3 set in 1939.

Many locations have already broken long-standing records including Camden which hit 46.1 degrees, the hottest day in more than 40 years worth of records. Richmond also hit 46 degrees making it the hottest day since records commenced 18 years ago.

http://www.weatherzo...ss-sydney/23287

Spare a thought for all those thousands of people at The Big Day Out in Homebush, headlined by Red Hot Chili Peppers!

OMG!! ^^^^

Imagine how hot it would be in those sardine packed mosh areas in front of the stage.

I'm on the South Coast, so I'll let you Sydneyites know when the Southerly passes through here.

Spare a thought for all those thousands of people at The Big Day Out in Homebush, headlined by Red Hot Chili Peppers!

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are also playing The Big Day Out! They just played a warm-up show here in Pomona last week.