What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Hope Mrs CP made it back ok on Thursday, and she is spending time at home now...

London has had no new snow fall overnight...It is just so quite though...

Ha you don't know Mrs CP?. This morning she was up at 6.30. As I prepared the morning brew I said "Crikey it must be a foot deep outside". Anyway then I asked where she was going - "York and Sheffield" I nearly dropped my Assam.

An hour and a half after she left she text me: Still in the next village - about 1 mile" Still not back home yet. I believe she is now in Bolton.

Here are a couple of pics this morning from the kitchen:

post-4226-0-44622600-1358764135_thumb.jp

post-4226-0-58991200-1358764174_thumb.jp

Ha you don't know Mrs CP?. This morning she was up at 6.30. As I prepared the morning brew I said "Crikey it must be a foot deep outside". Anyway then I asked where she was going - "York and Sheffield" I nearly dropped my Assam.

An hour and a half after she left she text me: Still in the next village - about 1 mile" Still not back home yet. I believe she is now in Bolton.

Here are a couple of pics this morning from the kitchen:

post-4226-0-44622600-1358764135_thumb.jp

post-4226-0-58991200-1358764174_thumb.jp

Nice Pics there CP..

I would say that Mrs CP is a very Determined Lady LOL.. hope she gets home ok later.

Nice Pics there CP..

I would say that Mrs CP is a very Determined Lady LOL.. hope she gets home ok later.

Thanks Kate - more determined than my fat ass lazy neighbour.

Still snowing as I type. Have cleared the front step and pavement and put down rock salt so there are no mishaps. The birds must have eaten a pound of seeds already this morning and no sign of Mr and Mrs Squirrel, thankfully.

Have a good day

Great photos CP! You seem to have a photographers eye.

-19 is Wednesdays forecast high, -30 wind chill. I guess I should have been thankful for today's -25!

Yesterday was +7, I washed my truck! From +7 to -25, what the hell?

I thank you Mini. Canon make great cameras. Weather today beyond fab. Clear blue sky over the peaks - makes the snow look magical. But now the Ice will start to form and mind we don't slip?

I thank you Mini. Canon make great cameras. Weather today beyond fab. Clear blue sky over the peaks - makes the snow look magical. But now the Ice will start to form and mind we don't slip?

I agree CP I have a Canon SLR I have had for about 15 years and it still works perfectly. (It makes me look like a good photographer)