What's the weather like where you are?

madison

An incident has occured which is causing considerable shock to the residents of The Peaks. It all started a few moments ago. Sirens have been heard, children screaming, adults and the alike are coming out of their cottages. Birds have stopped eating. What is this in the sky?

Yes a large bright globe has appeared between the greyness. It is causing great distress. Welcome back THE SUN. :suntan:

Needless to say another 2 days of this and the drought orders will be issued and there will be standpipes in the street.

I'm so happy for you CP, 'oh to behold such a wondrous sight.'..

They best not start talking about Hosepipe bans.. My street has got two leaks that have been running since Sunday, what started out as a trickle now sounds like a Stream rushing past my house..

London has also seen that 'Big Golden Ball'...

I'm so happy for you CP, 'oh to behold such a wondrous sight.'..

They best not start talking about Hosepipe bans.. My street has got two leaks that have been running since Sunday, what started out as a trickle now sounds like a Stream rushing past my house..

London has also seen that 'Big Golden Ball'...

Firstly Fool. Grab the le(e)aks. They are delicious with cauliflower in a cheese sauce :lol: . Secondly forget the stream. It will become the norm in the summer

Oh by the way it's gone grey again

What a Contrast to Yesterdays Weather, it is Dull and Raining... :(

Ditto. After being in the warmest and sunniest place yesterday, today is grey and cold with a bitter wind. As the saying goes " When the wind blows from the east 'tis neither good to man nor beast"

Edited by chillumpuffer