Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

^ Send it down here! Sunny, breezy and 86 F - record heat, again! Haven't had rain in weeks.....the pollen is unbearable! Things are in bloom that usually don't begin blooming until the middle of March! :huh:

Holy crap - it's snowing.

Weather monkeys know nothing...

An incident has occured which is causing considerable shock to the residents of The Peaks. It all started a few moments ago. Sirens have been heard, children screaming, adults and the alike are coming out of their cottages. Birds have stopped eating. What is this in the sky?

Yes a large bright globe has appeared between the greyness. It is causing great distress. Welcome back THE SUN. :suntan:

Needless to say another 2 days of this and the drought orders will be issued and there will be standpipes in the street.

An incident has occured which is causing considerable shock to the residents of The Peaks. It all started a few moments ago. Sirens have been heard, children screaming, adults and the alike are coming out of their cottages. Birds have stopped eating. What is this in the sky?

Yes a large bright globe has appeared between the greyness. It is causing great distress. Welcome back THE SUN. :suntan:

Needless to say another 2 days of this and the drought orders will be issued and there will be standpipes in the street.

I'm so happy for you CP, 'oh to behold such a wondrous sight.'..

They best not start talking about Hosepipe bans.. My street has got two leaks that have been running since Sunday, what started out as a trickle now sounds like a Stream rushing past my house..

London has also seen that 'Big Golden Ball'...

I'm so happy for you CP, 'oh to behold such a wondrous sight.'..

They best not start talking about Hosepipe bans.. My street has got two leaks that have been running since Sunday, what started out as a trickle now sounds like a Stream rushing past my house..

London has also seen that 'Big Golden Ball'...

Firstly Fool. Grab the le(e)aks. They are delicious with cauliflower in a cheese sauce :lol: . Secondly forget the stream. It will become the norm in the summer

Oh by the way it's gone grey again

I heard a lot of commotion outside my window this morning. There was an unusual amount of chirping. After opening the blinds, I discovered a bevyof Red Breasted Robins.

They have returned! Spring is here. It is still mid February.

Thor's got some mighty lungs 'cause it's blowing here pretty good too, with a wallop of snow to go with it. Second time in a week.

High 20's and really windy. My face froze while we were walking across town.

23 and very, very windy!

The snow that fell last night was light, and this wind is causing it to blow straight up in the air!

I hate it.

It stayed in the 30s F. The wind wasn't a factor. Thank goodness, it can get brutal on the pitch in February games. We ad. Few snow squalls that showered with the sun beaming.

My wind chimes sounds like an orchestra of Rickenbacker guitars this morning. The warm weather has give way to some light snow, and the highway’s a sea. GREAT ski weather

Edited by Charles J. White