What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Hope you are making the most of your Beautiful Day... ;)

Just had a cycle along the canal to the next village to get some Tuna for tonights dinner. Winds a bit keen but it is really good to feel the sun. Mrs CP is down your way today to hear what is happening to her Job. Fingers crossed for her. A long day for her. Up at 6 and I bet she won't be home until 7. I am going to do seared Tuna with stir fry veg and maybe, just maybe she will need a glass of wine to either celebrate or commiserate? I hope it's the former?

Just had a cycle along the canal to the next village to get some Tuna for tonights dinner. Winds a bit keen but it is really good to feel the sun. Mrs CP is down your way today to hear what is happening to her Job. Fingers crossed for her. A long day for her. Up at 6 and I bet she won't be home until 7. I am going to do seared Tuna with stir fry veg and maybe, just maybe she will need a glass of wine to either celebrate or commiserate? I hope it's the former?

Thats it I am now Depressed, I think that you are having more than your Fair Share of Sunshine up your way..lol ( i'm having a PG day)

Hope all goes well for Mrs CP and she gets what she wants, either way your right to get the Wine out..

How you cooking that Tuna ?

Thats it I am now Depressed, I think that you are having more than your Fair Share of Sunshine up your way..lol ( i'm having a PG day)

Hope all goes well for Mrs CP and she gets what she wants, either way your right to get the Wine out..

How you cooking that Tuna ?

I am marinting the said ocean prowler in lemon juice and garlic - no oil as it's our low calorie day ( i guess that rules the wine out). Then I will get the griddle pan out and sear it for a few mins each side. Serve with stir fry veg, greens,red onion, baby sweetcorn,green beans and some bean sprouts. A sprinking of soy and some oyster suce to bring the veggies to life. Starving already

BTW what is a PG day?

I am marinting the said ocean prowler in lemon juice and garlic - no oil as it's our low calorie day ( i guess that rules the wine out). Then I will get the griddle pan out and sear it for a few mins each side. Serve with stir fry veg, greens,red onion, baby sweetcorn,green beans and some bean sprouts. A sprinking of soy and some oyster suce to bring the veggies to life. Starving already

BTW what is a PG day?

Staying in and Drinking Tea...

Yes am feeling a little peckish now, love Tuna I just use Lemon, Garlic, plays havoc with my Digestive system..

The Temp is struggling to get above freezing.. :freezing:

How uplifting to hear of all the sunshine some folks here are basking in. As for what is going on outside my window, that Texas low that has parts of the midwest under snow has moved northeast. Giant soppy snowflakes have surrounded my little car and have me wondering if I'm out of salt again. I'll take snow over the sheer ice that was my parking spot. We're sick of the snowstorms already and we've only had little ones compared to New England.