What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Blue skies with not a cloud in sight anywhere. The ocean is calm with very small waves, maybe a foot. The wind chimes are silent this morning. Watched the sun waking up in the sky this morning, it was lovely.

Sweet Chalks, sweet. Same here. I am having a round in an hour and a lesson on my irons

Wait, just wait my southern friend. Like all good things that come from the north. Mrs CP said yesterday was magnificent up there. :suntan:

If is doesn't arrive I will change my Screen Saver to a fun Sunshine...

Enjoy your Golf, glad Mrs CP has nice Weather she deserves something nice after the rough few weeks she has had with work..

And the humidity?

Yes the humidity can be high at times, that comes along with living in the tropics right near the ocean, which also provides a lovely breeze all year round. It's why we have such a high rate of tourism here.

We're like in the bulls eye of the snowstorm; expecting up to 1' of snow tonight through tomorrow evening!

Here comes 'The Lion' of spring. We are already bracing here in Worcester for the worst to be on Thursday.

Stay safe, dear friend!

:)

Here comes 'The Lion' of spring. We are already bracing here in Worcester for the worst to be on Thursday.

Stay safe, dear friend!

:)

Thanks; you too! We've got everything we need, and I brought work home. The kids (esp. my youngest) are quite fired up! :)

A couple inches of snow on the lawn and street here. Still coming down pretty steadily. I'm really glad the Feds closed...although it doesn't seem to snowing at all downtown.

Power still on, although the cable went out for a while not too long ago. Which means no tv or internet. That would stink.

Snowquester was a bust. Which is fine with me. I got a free day off from work! :)

The weather idiots were besides themselves. They were still claiming at midday that we would get hammered this evening. I guess my games won't be rescheduled. At least I didn't get wet but I think the meteorologist did.

The weather idiots were besides themselves. They were still claiming at midday that we would get hammered this evening. I guess my games won't be rescheduled. At least I didn't get wet but I think the meteorologist did.

They are wrong quite often, considering all the high tech equipment they have. I did hear NY, Philly, Baltimore were to get it. Its freezing here AS USUAL. Sometimes I think I have more faith in a cricket, a groundhog, and a flock of geese. Isn't it amazing how they fly in perfect formation? Migration has always fascinated me. There is a movie on it that is all great video and musical effects.