Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

87 degrees wow great, but it means living in the US ;) And please post what the weathers like in June - August and see if it sounds great?

Actually, that is the weather here in June - August

How uplifting to hear of all the sunshine some folks here are basking in. As for what is going on outside my window, that Texas low that has parts of the midwest under snow has moved northeast. Giant soppy snowflakes have surrounded my little car and have me wondering if I'm out of salt again. I'll take snow over the sheer ice that was my parking spot. We're sick of the snowstorms already and we've only had little ones compared to New England.

Beautiful spring like day. Sunny and no breeze. I can hear the sheep in the fields and the birds in the garden. Fantastic. Perfect to get the irons out this afternoon.

In a Nutshell 'DISMAL'...

Wait, just wait my southern friend. Like all good things that come from the north. Mrs CP said yesterday was magnificent up there. :suntan:

Blue skies with not a cloud in sight anywhere. The ocean is calm with very small waves, maybe a foot. The wind chimes are silent this morning. Watched the sun waking up in the sky this morning, it was lovely.

Blue skies with not a cloud in sight anywhere. The ocean is calm with very small waves, maybe a foot. The wind chimes are silent this morning. Watched the sun waking up in the sky this morning, it was lovely.

Sweet Chalks, sweet. Same here. I am having a round in an hour and a lesson on my irons

Wait, just wait my southern friend. Like all good things that come from the north. Mrs CP said yesterday was magnificent up there. :suntan:

If is doesn't arrive I will change my Screen Saver to a fun Sunshine...

Enjoy your Golf, glad Mrs CP has nice Weather she deserves something nice after the rough few weeks she has had with work..

And the humidity?

Yes the humidity can be high at times, that comes along with living in the tropics right near the ocean, which also provides a lovely breeze all year round. It's why we have such a high rate of tourism here.

Thank-you so much ally!!!

I had to return the favour Kate :) . If you look at it long enough, it's almost as good as light therapy :lol:

I had to return the favour Kate :) . If you look at it long enough, it's almost as good as light therapy :lol:

The Sun has come out for 'REAL' now ally, but your right the 'Sunshine' I posted does help...

Beautiful day again today. Sunny from the off. Will be having a round today as the return to rain is forecast for the foreseeable future

^^ Gorgeous here today isn't it CP? I'm taking my youngest to Bramhall Park for a mess about.

^^ Gorgeous here today isn't it CP? I'm taking my youngest to Bramhall Park for a mess about.

Certainly is Amie. I was born in Bramhall

Certainly is Amie. I was born in Bramhall

Ahh really? I'm Cumbrian but I managed to sneak in. If I keep wearing my UGGs and quilted jacket I'm hoping nobody will notice ;)

We're like in the bulls eye of the snowstorm; expecting up to 1' of snow tonight through tomorrow evening!

We're like in the bulls eye of the snowstorm; expecting up to 1' of snow tonight through tomorrow evening!

Here comes 'The Lion' of spring. We are already bracing here in Worcester for the worst to be on Thursday.

Stay safe, dear friend!

:)

Here comes 'The Lion' of spring. We are already bracing here in Worcester for the worst to be on Thursday.

Stay safe, dear friend!

:)

Thanks; you too! We've got everything we need, and I brought work home. The kids (esp. my youngest) are quite fired up! :)

A couple inches of snow on the lawn and street here. Still coming down pretty steadily. I'm really glad the Feds closed...although it doesn't seem to snowing at all downtown.

Power still on, although the cable went out for a while not too long ago. Which means no tv or internet. That would stink.