What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Miracles DO happen CP lol... Stay safe and warm, did Mrs CP get to work today?

errrr No Kate. Unless a a team of huskies and a sledge appear. I just went out to feed the birds and I came back in looking like captain Oates. We knew what was coming so I stacked in loads of logs for the weekend. Funny feels kind of warmly up in here in the loft (where my office is). Cladded by the snow. Peaceful in a way. Only prob is Mrs CP will only get annoyed if I put tunes too loud on. She will constantly be on the phone. But I have marinated loads of Tandoori chicken for tonight and as It's friday so we can have good bottles of Rioja and a few smokes :thumbsup:

errrr No Kate. Unless a a team of huskies and a sledge appear. I just went out to feed the birds and I came back in looking like captain Oates. We knew what was coming so I stacked in loads of logs for the weekend. Funny feels kind of warmly up in here in the loft (where my office is). Cladded by the snow. Peaceful in a way. Only prob is Mrs CP will only get annoyed if I put tunes too loud on. She will constantly be on the phone. But I have marinated loads of Tandoori chicken for tonight and as It's friday so we can have good bottles of Rioja and a few smokes :thumbsup:

lol didn't think it was as bad as that, never showed anything like that on the News, just places that have had about 3'' of the White stuff.

Your right about how quiet it is when a lot of snow has fallen, I find it to be quite errie.

Put your Headphones on then you won't disturb Mrs CP she can get her work done out of the way then the CP's Weekend can start early...Happy Days

Pretty much the same here Mr C, only were I am it's more of that horrid slushy stuff. Walked to work this morning in about a foot of slush, feet soaked right through and when I got there the electric was off, a severe case of trench foot I couldn't wait to get home

It's been snowing now for almost 23 hours. A light drizzly rain like sleetish mush that's sticking in some places but not others, A cold wind is coming from the east. Sky TV via the sattelite dish is off as often happens in rainy/snowy weather. The tv picture via the rooftop aerial keeps pixelating and the sound keeps breaking up. This never happened in the days of good old analogue broadcasting. Digital TV and Radio can be great, but in bad weather it's, well ...... Shite.

Really nice day. In the low 50's. Still near 50 now. It was nice to get outside, if only as far as the porch in order to haul in some wood for the stove. We'll need it in the next few days...