What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Bleedin' freezing again. :freezing: Sunny though so that's a blessing. But it will be a while until the snow drift in the back garden goes. It must be 2 ft deep. Spring has certainly not arrived here and not forecast to arrive any week soon. :depressed:

YOU got SUN....Well enjoy it while it lasts.

London is as Gloomy as ever, just a bit of Snow left on Roof tops and Cars, all the Pathway are Clear but it is :freezing:

And we could be getting a White Easter... :wacko:

I use the term "sun" very loosely. Even though it is getting higher in the sky, it has as much power as a wet match. A white Easter is a banker Kate. I have just been reading that the same scenario that we had on Friday/Saturday, is set to do a repeat performance on Friday. So not only is the snow and Ice we have got is not going to go, it is going to get worse.

:(

I use the term "sun" very loosely. Even though it is getting higher in the sky, it has as much power as a wet match. A white Easter is a banker Kate. I have just been reading that the same scenario that we had on Friday/Saturday, is set to do a repeat performance on Friday. So not only is the snow and Ice we have got is not going to go, it is going to get worse.

:(

I best get the wood sorted then if it is a repeat of last week. had plans for this Saturday like last week prob have to cancel...

This Weather is really starting to get to me now...I NEED THE SUN... :boohoo:

I best get the wood sorted then if it is a repeat of last week. had plans for this Saturday like last week prob have to cancel...

This Weather is really starting to get to me now...I NEED THE SUN... :boohoo:

You will be OK down there. It's us in the hills that suffer. All roads out of Buxton were blocked - some still are. Apparently the drifts are 10 - 15ft in places. We had plans for this weekend too. All off. Looks like a weekend of drinking and eating and watching the wood stove

Edited by chillumpuffer

You will be OK down there. It's us in the hills that suffer. All roads out of Buxton were blocked - some still are. Apparently the drifts are 10 - 15ft in places. We had plans for this weekend too. All off. Looks like a weekend of drinking and eating and watching the wood stove

They said that the Snow wouldn't reach London last week, but Saturday we had about 2'' first thing in the Morning.

The main problem was they never got around to Gritting the Roads so the Ice was the main concern.

We can only hope for a Dramatic change in the Weather before the Weekend, or the Forecasters have it Completley Wrong