What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Nice and sunny in these parts and a welcome sight at that. It was up to 19c in some areas of Vancouver on Sunday. Warm enough to spend a good portion of the Easter afternoon out on our deck. I even managed to get a little bit of a sunburn on my face !

^^Gorgeous isn't it? Problem is my kids have been fooled by the blue skies and sun before, and it's getting really hard to get them outside as they expect to be freezing within 30 seconds! Managed to take them for a walk though, nice to get a bit of colour in their cheeks ;)

Glad to say that it's not Settleing it is just so Cold...

Sounds like Spring has finally Sprung up in your Neck of the Woods CP enjoy....

Not really Kate. I still have snow on the lawn and we have had a harsh frost every night. Snow won't settle now the sun is warmer anyway. Maybe a chance of a good weekend me hears?

Not really Kate. I still have snow on the lawn and we have had a harsh frost every night. Snow won't settle now the sun is warmer anyway. Maybe a chance of a good weekend me hears?

Temp's for the Weekend could be reaching the Dizzy Heights of round about 8-9 c thats about 49ish F I think...

Hope you have a few more Sunny days to melt the Snow. How is the Golf Course, have you & Mrs CP been able to get a round in?

Temp's for the Weekend could be reaching the Dizzy Heights of round about 8-9 c thats about 49ish F I think...

Hope you have a few more Sunny days to melt the Snow. How is the Golf Course, have you & Mrs CP been able to get a round in?

Not on the home course. I have added a course report in Fishy's golf thread.

What's weird about living up here is that 5 miles down the road and they had no snow at all. So a friend is a member of a great course so we play hers when ours is not playable. Rumours of the course reopening tomorrow but sods law Mrs CP has had a bad back this week so we may decline what could be the best weekend we've had for months. If she dosen't play I won't because it's the weekend and we hardly see each other during the week. May go shopping instead

Not on the home course. I have added a course report in Fishy's golf thread.

What's weird about living up here is that 5 miles down the road and they had no snow at all. So a friend is a member of a great course so we play hers when ours is not playable. Rumours of the course reopening tomorrow but sods law Mrs CP has had a bad back this week so we may decline what could be the best weekend we've had for months. If she dosen't play I won't because it's the weekend and we hardly see each other during the week. May go shopping instead

This Weather is Crazy the Snow is now starting to settle...

Nice that you have a contingencey Plan to be able to play Golf. Shame about Mrs CP's back hope she feels better soon

This Weather is Crazy the Snow is now starting to settle...

Nice that you have a contingencey Plan to be able to play Golf. Shame about Mrs CP's back hope she feels better soon

Weirder than that man, the snow has gone from my garden !!

She'll be right - she better had be :D

Glorious sunny morning, hardly a breeze. It looks like being a cracker. Just perfect for the Friday round

Hope you can get out and enjoy that round :yesnod: Weather here is a little mixed but very mild. Sun expected to return for the weekend. Think we may actually have a proper spring this year. Something we haven't had for a few years and something that we've sorely missed

I'm totally convinced that March is the cruelest month of all for anyone around the Great Lakes. It was well below freezing every morning but two, and 20 degrees below normal for weeks on end. The only blessing was the absence of the white stuff. I haven't seen even a hint of a tulip yet and the only green grass is painted in front of the local car dealership....like that's supposed to make me stop and spend $30,000 on some new wheels ?

Sorry but it's still dry and sunny here. Keen easterly though. I reckon besides the snow we had a couple of weeks ago it hasn't rained for a month. The fields are looking brown, the golf course is starting to show cracks and the garden, besides the daffs, has no colour.