Any Jeopardy fans? Tonight last test online

LedZeppfan1977

If you want to take the Jeopardy test, you have only tonight to register and take the test online.  I would register now. I took mine last night. I had at least 5 where I simply could not type fast enough.  I had the answer correct, and I just could not get my fingers to work

https://www.jeopardy.com/be-on-j/online-test/register

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, redrum said:

James Holzhauer-----Almost 2-1/2 million won in 30 days. I think the only person who can beat him is himself. He don't puck around. :)

image.png.983766a62cca475cfb8c2b7c34053141.png

Yeah he is the best to ever play this game and I am sure the Jeopardy team is sorry they let him on.  I have not watched lately due to the hockey. I took the past test. Online.  I got at least 5 answers wrong that I knew because I just could not type fast enough.  Sucks

• 1 year later...

RIP Alex

So who has been your favorite temporary host ?  I'm going to have to go with Executive Producer Mike Richards.  The show seemed to have the same flavor and pace when he was hosting.  Nothing flashy, and more of a continuation of Alex's show.  Katie Couric did nothing for me.  Dr. Oz was surprisingly tolerable.  Aaron Rodgers is growing on me.  I sure like him better as a tv host as opposed to my most hated quarterback, but his presentation is a bit dry.  Ken Jennings did a good job, but he has the potential to inadvertently say something stupid at any time.

Thoughts...opinions ?  Anyone that refuses or can't watch without Alex hosting ?   

• 4 months later...