ARE WE ALONE?

madison

Have you ever experienced a close encounter do you believe. my thought is out of all the billions of stars and planets we can't possible be alone. i like to think there is more than just vegetation or such....maybe a parrallel universe?

Have you ever experienced a close encounter do you believe. my thought is out of all the billions of stars and planets we can't possible be alone. i like to think there is more than just vegetation or such....maybe a parrallel universe?

Of course there is a parrallel universe: San Francisco.

The only time I had a close encounter involved a night on my friend's front porch around 2am. We had been out there smoking a few joints, having a beer or two and just shooting the shit. Mind you, we did this everyday and never hallucinated off these substances. Anyway, we're sitting there talking and having a laugh when one of us looks up into the sky and sees what appears to be the moon hiding behind a cloud. We first dismiss it as the moon, until I remembered the moon was full on the other side of the house. Of course the speculation began that I had to be mistaken until we walked around to the side and saw the full moon hung just ever slightly above the back roof of his house. So what was this bright object in front of his house? It was too big to be a star or comet and it seemed to be suspended within the night sky. Well as we kept an eye on it, clouds began to cover it up even further (mind you if was a semi clear night with only passing clouds hence why the moon was completely visible). Once the brightness of the object decreased from the cloudcover, the three of us actually could see what appeared to be some kind of black object 'sitting' in the cloud. It reminded me of a black aurabics cube, except it was more lean and narrow and not a cube. It was very faint in the cloud but you could definitely make out some sort of structured object suspended within the clouds. We continued to watch the object until the clouds moved on and the ball of light simply vanished with the deterriorated clouds with no trace of a black object in sight.

Two days later there was a small article in the Burlington County Times saying people in Mt. Laurel had witnessed a strange object hovering behind cloud cover two nights before but couldn't explain its exact details other than a ball of light and sleak dark object. I was in Hainesport that evening, which happens to border the town of Mt. Laurel.

I've asked alot of my science professors if the moon's reflection can cause such a phenomena, but they all said judging by my descriptions of what I saw, the ball of light couldn't have been a reflection of anything because of its relative size and brightness within the sky. A spot light could not produce such a strong steady beam that high into the atmosphere. Of course they dismissed my whole claim when they asked if I was on something that night to which I firmly replied, "I smoke everyday and I've never seen anything like that." So with a grain of salt, I took the incident no further. But having read the newspaper sighting only confirms that we indeed saw something we can not rationally or scientifically explain that night in the sky.

It's very likely if there are intelligent beings out there in deep space, they want nothing to do with us. Sure they might watch us but I doubt contact would be made. Why would you want to befriend a species that is bent on destroying one another? They're probably waiting for us to consume every natural resource until we destroy our planet, then die from drought and starvation.

(And Bill Pullman calls them the locusts <_< )

Imagine,if we are ETs!

think about this...

It´s a possibilit

My mom thinks that. :lol::rolleyes: I don't think that at all. It doesn't make sense to me, when you look at DNA, evolutionary evidence, and so on. The closest thing that could possibly (in my mind) add up to us all being aliens is that the first building blocks of life were brought to earth by asteroids billions of years ago.

However, I think it is completely stupid to think that we are alone in the universe. Statistically, that would be impossible. I think there is life elsewhere in the universe. However, I don't know how I feel about them coming and visiting us. I don't know why they would have such an interest in us, or why they would travel so far and so many light years just to see us. I guess if aliens do come to see us, they are probably nomadic and just passing through or something. That makes more sense to me, personally. I don't believe in alien abductions or any of that stuff.

My mom thinks that. :lol::rolleyes: I don't think that at all. It doesn't make sense to me, when you look at DNA, evolutionary evidence, and so on. The closest thing that could possibly (in my mind) add up to us all being aliens is that the first building blocks of life were brought to earth by asteroids billions of years ago.

However, I think it is completely stupid to think that we are alone in the universe. Statistically, that would be impossible. I think there is life elsewhere in the universe. However, I don't know how I feel about them coming and visiting us. I don't know why they would have such an interest in us, or why they would travel so far and so many light years just to see us. I guess if aliens do come to see us, they are probably nomadic and just passing through or something. That makes more sense to me, personally. I don't believe in alien abductions or any of that stuff.

Are questions,the galaxi is huge,and we don´t have idea what everything have around(into).

and this kind of question ,if we thinking a lot we don´t came in one conclusion,we get crazy.

I know one man that get crazy with some theoris,he get crazy about thinking that we are monkeys,he was a techer WAS because today he was in a hospital(clinica).

420,000 years ago, astronauts from a rogue planet called Nibiru came to Earth. They sought gold. They took the dna from the upright walking monkey and mixed it with that of their women. This created a hybrid laborer they called Adama. The first human. Later they gave the female the ability to procreate. The one who did this was Enki, whose symbol was the serpent. This was written on clay cylinder seals in Sumer (ancient Mesopotamia) over 6000 years ago. It eventually distilled into the Eden story from Genesis. In 2012, the planet Nibiru, on its 2600 year elliptical orbit will pass by Earth and be rediscovered. This will usher in the next Earth age. Have your towels ready hitchhikers! ;)

The other night I saw something round and glowing a white light very far into the distance, flying over the motorway I was on. It was about 12am, and I was on a bicycle and the motorway was practically empty, I can't explain what it was but it wasn't low enough to be an airplane, because it was going too fast to be an airplane that high up.

Are questions,the galaxi is huge,and we don´t have idea what everything have around(into).

and this kind of question ,if we thinking a lot we don´t came in one conclusion,we get crazy.

I know one man that get crazy with some theoris,he get crazy about thinking that we are monkeys,he was a techer WAS because today he was in a hospital(clinica).

Um...your posts are very hard to follow.

And believing in Evolution is in no way a sign of insanity. :rolleyes: If he's in a psych ward, he probably had a lot of problems, I doubt he's in there because he's an evolutionist. That's stupid.

Um...your posts are very hard to follow.

And believing in Evolution is in no way a sign of insanity. :rolleyes: If he's in a psych ward, he probably had a lot of problems, I doubt he's in there because he's an evolutionist. That's stupid.

But he was very inteligent, he graduated in chimistr with my father...poor that he was crazy,he don´t take a shower,he sometimes eat...

but youbelive on what?

no evolutionist?

I believe there's a whole lot out there we aren't even capable of imagining. And I think the entire human civilization is akin to one single cell in our bodies. We're so tiny on the grand scale of things. I think it'd be a real mind-freak if we even got a glimpse of what's going on out there.

No we aren't alone. Just look at what happend to Aruther Dent. (okay, so that was only a story.) I don't think we are though. We just one population on one planet in one galaxy. God only knows how many galaxies and planets are out there.

No we aren't alone. Just look at what happend to Aruther Dent. (okay, so that was only a story.) I don't think we are though. We just one population on one planet in one galaxy. God only knows how many galaxies and planets are out there.

Like I said, have your towels ready! :hysterical:

But he was very inteligent, he graduated in chimistr with my father...poor that he was crazy,he don´t take a shower,he sometimes eat...

but youbelive on what?

no evolutionist?

Like I said, I doubt he was crazy because he believed in evolution. A lot of times very intelligent or very creative people have a lot of mental problems, but these aren't the result of their work (unless the inhale a bunch of chemicals or something,) it's just how their brains are. I have no idea why that is.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the last two questions...I believe in Evolution, if that's what your asking. I also believe in ETs, I just don't think we're decended from them, and I don't think that they really come here and do experiments on us and stuff. But I do think they are out there. Given the size of the universe, it's impossible that they wouldn't be.

Archived