Mysterious '69 Boston Tea Party date (1/25 or 5/27)?

Spesh531

I'm trying to find ideas for conglomerating concerts (see my YouTube channel for two concerts I've already done.) After I do Knebworth '79, I'm thinking of doing the first Boston Tea Party run in January '69. There are 2 definitive dates to mix from, 1/23 and 1/26.  The issue I'm running into concerns this concert: 

Is it
January 25, 1969?
OR
May 27, 1969?

When searching both dates, the same concert comes up. Led Zeppelin's official website seems to point to the January 25th, but other Zep Heads seem to suggest it is from May 27th. 

I'm not well versed in their early shows (I find myself listening to later Zeppelin more often than not,) so if I could get some opinions on this matter, it would be much appreciated!

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

There are more than two dates to mix from for January and May 1969 as outlined at the link below. When in doubt about the actual date of any performance I would use the official timeline on www.ledzeppelin.com as primary guide (most authoritative).

http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6084

Thanks for the link.  I'm just going to use the January dates, so I didn't want to include what was potentially a May date during a January gig.

The 5/27 Boston date is really from 1/25. They cracked that case at RO awhile back. 

Page’s equipment is the giveaway. Page didn’t have his echo unit until April 69, and you can see the echo machine in the photos from the May Tea Party concerts. In January, he didn’t have the echo yet. Listen to the show in question. No echo anywhere. So January it is!