Old Records

jm7

8 hours ago, The Only Way To Fly said:

Since you don't have a record player anymore - are you interested in selling? Please PM me if you are. Thanks.

I don’t buy cd’s anymore and barely download albums.

Last month I attended a record fair and bought a Led Zep bootleg: “White Summer” (MARC LZ 76053 - see Argenteum Astrum’s site) and also an album by “Lord Sutch and Heavy Friends” with Keith Moon, Ritchie Blackmore, Noël Redding and more. Still looking for the first album with Jimmy Page, John Bonham, Jeff Beck and more...

So when you want to sell any album or collection, PM me!

13 hours ago, jm7 said:

With all the digital downloads does anyone still collect the old school albums? I bought these mid 80's. I don't even have a record player anymore.

IMG_0514.JPG

Don’t get rid, you will regret it if you do. I sold many of my LP,s  (CD in the LP out). Now since I got my TT repaired I’m kicking myself I sold them. Get a TT and enjoy those LP’s again.

13 hours ago, jm7 said:

With all the digital downloads does anyone still collect the old school albums? I bought these mid 80's. I don't even have a record player anymore.

IMG_0514.JPG

I for sure have "The Last Brawl" and the one on the top left I think I remember having.  I'll need to dig them out to see.