Robert Plant Announces Fall North American Tour

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

Robert Plant Announces Fall North American Tour

Robert Plant has announced a series of North American dates. The tour - which once again sees him accompanied by The Sensational Space Shifters - begins September 13 at the Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival in Fredericton, NB, with headlining dates starting September 17 at The Mann Center in Philadelphia, PA with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats. Headlining and festival dates then continue through September and into October, culminating October 3 at the Les Schwab Amphitheater in Bend, OR.

Fan presales begin tomorrow, May 8 at 10 am (local) - fans can sign up for access now at www.robertplant.com. Local pre-sales follow on Thursday, May 9 at 10 am (local). All presales conclude Thursday, May 9 at 10 pm (local). All remaining tickets will be released to the general public on Friday, May 10 at 10 am (local). For complete details and ticket availability, please see www.robertplant.com.

In addition, Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters will appear at a number of upcoming North American festivals, including among others: Fredericton, NB's Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival (September 13), Indianapolis, IN's Outlaw Music Festival (September 20), and Louisville, KY's Bourbon & Beyond Festival (September 21).

ROBERT PLANT AND THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2019

SEPTEMBER

13 - Fredericton, NB - Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival *

17 - Philadelphia, PA - The Mann Center #

20 - Indianapolis, IN - Outlaw Music Festival *

21 - Louisville, KY - Bourbon & Beyond Festival *

23 - Clear Lake, IA - Surf Ballroom

25 - Moorhead, MN - Bluestem Center For The Arts Amphitheatre

27 - Missoula, MT - KettleHouse Amphitheater

29 - Spokane, WA - First Interstate Center For The Arts

OCTOBER

1 - Salt Lake City, UT - Eccles Theater

3 - Bend, OR - Les Schwab Amphitheater

* FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE

# CO-HEADLINE WITH NATHANIEL RATELIFF AND THE NIGHT SWEATS

www.robertplant.com

On 5/19/2019 at 1:01 AM, Crater97 said:

Managed to get tickets to the first date at the Harvest Jazz and Blues festival in Fredericton NB! My home province. Will post a setlist anfter the show Friday Sept 13th

I'm glad you got tickets. I tried but couldn't. I lived in Fredericton from 2003-2006. Such a lovely city. I have got back a few times for the FredRock Festival that the city has.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:15 PM, SteveAJones said:

God, I wish he would ditch that band.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:15 PM, SteveAJones said:

God, I wish he would ditch that band.

Oh, but we’d miss Justin’s Dad dancing 🕺 wouldn’t we ?! 😀

ps; agree totally Steve.

9 hours ago, timothy5151 said:

I'm glad you got tickets. I tried but couldn't. I lived in Fredericton from 2003-2006. Such a lovely city. I have got back a few times for the FredRock Festival that the city has.

I'm about two hours away. so I was waiting when tickets went on sale lol . Should be interesting to see what his set us gonna be.

I've seen Robert with this band and they ared good, but in many ways they do bore me. I don't know what it is, but especially on record. Needs a more exciting band like the touring band he had for the "Fate of Nations" concerts back in 1993. Great band and so good live and did so much justice to the Zeppelin and his solo material. Added so much life to the songs.

12 hours ago, SuperDave said:

I've seen Robert with this band and they ared good, but in many ways they do bore me. I don't know what it is, but especially on record. Needs a more exciting band like the touring band he had for the "Fate of Nations" concerts back in 1993. Great band and so good live and did so much justice to the Zeppelin and his solo material. Added so much life to the songs.

Agreed. Only exception was the title track on their last release, Carry Fire, with Seth (violin).

R😎