Blank white live album

It's a boot. The first copy I had of Blueberry Hill was a blank white cover with the photo chucked inside the cellophane. I scotch taped it to the cardboard.

I think...🤔71rz12sNvZL._SX425_.jpg

Edited by mickey g
additional info

Not necessarily.  I have several boots on Vinyl (showing my age) that were just white covers with some bad photostat copy taped onto it saying what it was (and a few times with incorrect tracks listed!).

Just give us what the tracks are and The Experts here can help you out..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 8:36 AM, WoodScott said:

I ran across a completely blank white album cover with no print on the album either. It is a live Zeppelin recording. Is this something they did in their early days or is it a bootleg copy or something like that?

We can't help you if you don't respond to our inquiries. This website has Led Zeppelin's entire catalogue listed. This album would have been on it if it was legit so obviously it is a bootleg. Many Zeppelin bootlegs were issued in plain white sleeves with the artwork on a separate piece of paper.

So listen to the album and give us a track by track listing. Give us the matrix # in the run-out grooves. 

Unless you have already figured the mystery out.