Peter Frampton performing "Black Hole Sun" with Chris Cornell

The Pagemeister

Great stuff! I'm so happy that Chris' voice is back to a standard to sing the Soundgarden stuff and do it justice again... Obviously he'll never get that astounding range back from his youth, but he's really back to form and it's wonderful...

Great little Frampton cameo too! Tasteful guitar parts I thought.

Great stuff! I'm so happy that Chris' voice is back to a standard to sing the Soundgarden stuff and do it justice again... Obviously he'll never get that astounding range back from his youth, but he's really back to form and it's wonderful...

Great little Frampton cameo too! Tasteful guitar parts I thought.

That's not to say he doesn't have ridiculous power and range now.

That's not to say he doesn't have ridiculous power and range now.

You don't have to tell me! I was front row when Chris played at the Roundhouse in London back in September... I was deaf for 3 days after! :lol:

You don't have to tell me! I was front row when Chris played at the Roundhouse in London back in September... I was deaf for 3 days after! :lol:

Same here in Amsterdam ! It was good to hear the rasp of his period with Audioslave was gone. Jesus Christ Pose sounded tighter and better then anytime i heard it Soundgarden play live. :)

Same here in Amsterdam ! It was good to hear the rasp of his period with Audioslave was gone. Jesus Christ Pose sounded tighter and better then anytime i heard it Soundgarden play live. :)

I know what you mean!

He did the best version of Outshined i've ever heard in London!

Captured here:

Just listen to those screams! That's pure 1992 right there!

I know what you mean!

He did the best version of Outshined i've ever heard in London!

Captured here:

Just listen to those screams! That's pure 1992 right there!

Yes, great stuff. B)

You should check out my list on my site (see profile). There's an awesome DVD from a MSN broadcast from Seattle. And one from a television show in Toronto where he does an incredible version of Hungerstrike.

Yes, great stuff. B)

You should check out my list on my site (see profile). There's an awesome DVD from a MSN broadcast from Seattle. And one from a television show in Toronto where he does an incredible version of Hungerstrike.

Yeah, I have those DVD's great stuff! Although, I think his voice got much better since those shows early on in the tour...

As I heard him say in an interview... He started to remember how to sing the old songs... The muscle memory came back... As did the memories...

Archived