Meeting band members

Crater97

• 1 year later...

WHAT ? THATS IT?  One person!

I Know better theirs many ...in fact Steven A Jones on here mite actually be Jimmy Page! 🤤!

Just kidding. 

I like yoir question & the above reply you recieved gives us ALL hope . 

Although Robert looked rite at me   eye to eye for an extended moment  ,  on his shaken & stird tour in Cincinnati !&

Pagey during the outrider tour  everyone knew next he was about to point his bow rght at  this Huge guy up front & center in Dayton ohio  i was standing next to in the 2nd row , So i RAMMED HIM as hard as i could  & landed (with both arms up in the air for victory)  rite where pagey pointed  lmao . Pagey totaly saw his intended 6'+ tall target suddenly  go tumbling to his left as this skinny little kid who was still AIR BORN  & landed the blessing of jimmys bow point.

.bah Ha ha ha ha!!

Every1was high 5ing me .theirs a bootleg out their that caught  every moment in audio! I can hear me clearly in it  being a nut, shame on me...   One day i hope i get to shake their hands.

Would be VERY Special to meet JPJ in particular.

51 minutes ago, dave2007 said:

I'm fortunate. I've met Robert and Jimmy many many times over the years .    JPJ only twice.    Never met Bonzo. 

Lucky guy, I always dreamed of meeting Ronnie James Dio, never got the chance now I never will.

3 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Lucky guy, I always dreamed of meeting Ronnie James Dio, never got the chance now I never will.

For me Dio is or was RITE UP there on the list next to the Zep guys. All as #1 equally  well  Elvis  was also .

Then not sure who #2 could be for me.....but my point is DIO is THAT important to me! 

10 hours ago, z1inspector said:

For me Dio is or was RITE UP there on the list next to the Zep guys. All as #1 equally  well  Elvis  was also .

Then not sure who #2 could be for me.....but my point is DIO is THAT important to me! 

Cool to hear, he’s my favorite also!