Robert Plant Announces Podcast 'Digging Deep' June 3rd

zeplz71

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/9/2020 at 3:59 AM, luvlz2 said:

Are you sure? There is no Discogs entry for a 2019 reissue, very strange.IsnĀ“t it odd that the reissue comes withĀ exactly the same LTD edition-sticker, when it isnĀ“t numbered?

Also, I saw that the sellerĀ would ship from Odessa, Ukraine. Beware of counterfeit copies from Russia.

18 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

Are you sure? There is no Discogs entry for a 2019 reissue, very strange.IsnĀ“t it odd that the reissue comes withĀ exactly the same LTD edition-sticker, when it isnĀ“t numbered?

Also, I saw that the sellerĀ would ship from Odessa, Ukraine. Beware of counterfeit copies from Russia.

I messaged Led Zep News about it last Wednesday, but have yet to heard back. It is very strange I didn't read one word about it last year and no mention of it on Discogs either. There is another ebay listing from aĀ seller in the U.K. and I believe I saw it shipping from other countries too, not just in the Ukraine.

27 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

I messaged Led Zep News about it last Wednesday, but have yet to heard back. It is very strange I didn't read one word about it last year and no mention of it on Discogs either. There is another ebay listing from aĀ seller in the U.K. and I believe I saw it shipping from other countries too, not just in the Ukraine.

I have checked the discogs sales for 2019. 2 copies were sold for ā‚¬230 - ā‚¬299, one had no number the other had # of 3000, most likely bootleg versions, as NM originals go from ā‚¬500 upward. I donĀ“t think it is an official reissue, it would have a discogs entry, as the demand for original LPĀ“s is extraordinary.

šŸ‘Getting Dreamland on vinyl has meant a lot to me because it's the one Robert Plant title (on vinyl) that has stuck out like a sore thumb because of not being in my vinyl collection! But now, whether it's a bootleg or not I'm very happy someone did this as I'll finally be able to finish my collection! Well actually that's relatively speaking as there are 45's and other promotional vinyls I don't have but this will cover his main titles. Hope the quality is good, I'll post about that after getting and playing it.

I haven't ordered the Digging Deep box set yet I'm holding off, hopefully the 45s don't slip out as easy as the cds slip out of the Nine Lives box set. A 45s box set is cool and I will get it but I would love a live release from the 90s or something from past decades maybe a good live compilation.

Ā 

Edited by luvlz2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Robert Plant announces Digging Deep 2 CD Anthology šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘Ā Subterranea 10/2
Ā 

https://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/robert-plant-box-set-digging-deep-details-podcast/

RšŸ˜Ž
Ā 

Hopefully, a limited edition 3 disc set is in the works including those remastered videos appearing on YouTubeĀ 

Edited by reids

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, anniemouse said:

Thank you for posting the link. Off to see if I can find the Tim Buckley on The Monkees episode.

Youā€™re welcome šŸ˜ŠĀ Have funĀ 

RšŸ˜Ž

Edited by reids

• 4 weeks later...