Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bonzonut

Colorized 1968 London Photo

Hello all! I just recently got into colorizing photos. I've always loved this photo taken of the guys in London in 1968 by Dick Barnatt. Thought I'd give it a go trying to colorize it. Hope I did it some justice! Thanks for looking! -Josh

Led Zeppelin London 1968 Color 2.jpg

8 minutes ago, bonzonut said:

Hello all! I just recently got into colorizing photos. I've always loved this photo taken of the guys in London in 1968 by Dick Barnatt. Thought I'd give it a go trying to colorize it. Hope I did it some justice! Thanks for looking! -Josh

Led Zeppelin London 1968 Color 2.jpg

Looks great Josh! You know who this is! 😏

Actually I wondered if that was Peter Grant's jag, or one of the band members? Was that taken outside Aeolian Hall, or BBC studios? 

George? Is that you? I had read an article a while back about it. I could've swore they didn't know who it belonged to. I could be wrong. I'll see if I can find the article again.

22 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Actually I wondered if that was Peter Grant's jag, or one of the band members? Was that taken outside Aeolian Hall, or BBC studios? 

Not sure G ever had a Jaguar. I recall reading somewhere it was Mickie Most's Jag. Now he was the kind of bloke to have a Jag!