Zeppelin alternatives and outtakes

I found a record shop in a nearby town where I live and found these. The Zeppelin studio outtakes only cost 7.99$ and the Four disc Earl Court cost $34.00.

excellent no Quarter and Song Remains the same on the Earl show. Have you guys seen these? 

* the version of Wanton song is wrong, it’s a alternative  of custard pie. 

* the FM broadcast I believe is a 1975 show.

B7642D0C-DE8D-4E6D-A87C-5C81941BA563.jpeg

C769C746-9A66-48F5-A285-1030B8A3027F.jpeg

0C90BA2B-F808-4067-80C9-24B2DCB81360.jpeg

4463462D-2F7F-4DBA-BA1D-20D1CCF53968.jpeg

3 hours ago, tmtomh said:

Hard to know what sources/versions they are using - and more importantly, are you sure those are pressed CDs and not CD-Rs?

From the looks of the Earls Court disc provided, the shine and printing look very much like CD-R. 

R😎

5 hours ago, Night_flight3030 said:

Uh what does that mean? Is it mean the sound quality is bad? Oh well it was only $33.

Not necessarily. It just means it is likely to be a copy of a bootleg (recorded on a cd-r). I personally wouldn’t pay $33 for a copy of a bootleg when there are tons of free bootlegs online. If it was a silver disc from the early 1990s or a rare show, it’d be worth owning. 

R😎

On 6/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, reids said:

Not necessarily. It just means it is likely to be a copy of a bootleg (recorded on a cd-r). I personally wouldn’t pay $33 for a copy of a bootleg when there are tons of free bootlegs online. If it was a silver disc from the early 1990s or a rare show, it’d be worth owning. 

R😎

Yeah I see your point, but those PSP sharing file sights scare me. The sound quality is great and I’m definitely happy with it. The 7.99 alternative take was a great find, the WTLB is pretty cool with different lyrics, kinda too bad that they didn’t remastered that version. The instrumental version of Kashmir is a one time listen through, John Henry Bonham is a rhythmic masterpiece. Would like to know if there is any 1971 or 71’ sound boards I should be looking for? I want hard copy. 

Archived