Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
therocker68

Bootleg uploads(lack of)

I have noticed since the release of The Night Stalker and LA box set from EVSD there has not been so many Led Zeppelin bootlegs uploaded to torrent sites like Guitars101. There was a time when it was maybe half a dozen or more each day uploaded but over the last month or so it has gone very quite.Have EVSD finally got there way and people are buying there releases and keeping them to themselves?

2 hours ago, therocker68 said:

I have noticed since the release of The Night Stalker and LA box set from EVSD there has not been so many Led Zeppelin bootlegs uploaded to torrent sites like Guitars101. There was a time when it was maybe half a dozen or more each day uploaded but over the last month or so it has gone very quite.Have EVSD finally got there way and people are buying there releases and keeping them to themselves?

I don’t think so. Night Stalker is on guitars 101. The Osaka soundboard was released pretty much instantly. 

True, this one didn't get uploaded as quickly as Osaka (which was on guitars 101 literally the same day it was released), but STH and the encores were on Black Beauty within a few days and probably within a week the entire CD could be easily downloaded.  No ordinary consumer of bootlegs (i.e. as opposed to hardcore collectors) needs to fork out $300 for this.  So EVSD's situation hasn't really changed.

3 hours ago, Night_flight3030 said:

Aren’t you guys worried about these sharing sites? 

Easy way to get a virus?

Decent anti virus protection takes away any worry. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, JTM said:

Decent anti virus protection takes away any worry. 

And some care. Avoid some torrent sites. Guitars101 is ok. Of course, wherever you are, avoid clicking on ads. Even legit sites have some nefarious clickbait ads that take you to parts of the web best avoided.

Just my opinion of course. Each to their own.

Edited by rm2551

23 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

And some care. Avoid some torrent sites. Guitars101 is ok. Of course, wherever you are, avoid clicking on ads. Even legit sites have some nefarious clickbait ads that take you to parts of the web best avoided.

Just my opinion of course. Each to their own.

Dime is Ok too as is TTD, Planet Rock  Zomb, Crosstown Torrents etc etc. I never click on Ads. I've only used Guitars 101 a couple of times, It's not that great imo. I have never had a virus from downloading any music site, got a virus from a long forgotten cover art site donkeys years ago. All the care one needs is good anti virus protection, I've used Norton for many  years.

Posted (edited)

Recently posted at Black Beauty (Starship Japan):   NIght Stalker 3/24/75 soundboard, then Night Stalker remastered tracks 1-6.  Also posted in the last few days a good remaster of 4/27/69.

Edited by John M

I stick with dime, Traders Den, Zomb. Never had any issues. Never see ads there. 

The thing I find Strange that although "The Night Stalker" is available to D/L the other nights, "Pareidolia Paradigm", are not anywhere to be seen???? Odd.

I think the lack of truly NEW material is what is causing the drop in new uploads. Look at 98% of the boots coming out....all reissues.