Can You Imitate Anyone?

redrum

Let's see:

I can do a pretty good version of Jackie Gleason (as Ralph Kramden) doing the huck-a-buck dance

I can squint like Clint Eastwood at people who annoy me--- and like to say "go ahead make my day".

I used to do a pretty good imitation of Tricky Dick Nixon.... but it was very much a rip off of Rich Little's impersonation.

I think everybody can do some version of Jack Nicholson, "Oh Wendy! I think you hurt me real bad" and "I'm gonna bash your brain in!"

And lastly I do an excellent imitation of Phil Collins on the drumkit playing "Rock & Roll" LOL.  Which is basically my admission I can't play drums for shit.

I love impressions and those who do good ones. That's funny you do Hank Hill, Redrum, I can sometimes get his exasperated noise. I do a decent JFK, among others

I love the youtube clip of the two guys arguing about how to do a proper Michael Cain impression, he's going "no, no, that's 70's Michael Cain, to do him now you must speak

much....more......slowly"  

On 7/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

Imitating people is something I have always done. My parents would ask me to do so at dinner parties when I was young because everyone would get a laugh out of it. The Mrs often starts to giggle when she hears me copy people's vocal mannerisms

^_^

15 hours ago, kipper said:

Let's see:

I can do a pretty good version of Jackie Gleason (as Ralph Kramden) doing the huck-a-buck dance

I can squint like Clint Eastwood at people who annoy me--- and like to say "go ahead make my day".

I used to do a pretty good imitation of Tricky Dick Nixon.... but it was very much a rip off of Rich Little's impersonation.

I think everybody can do some version of Jack Nicholson, "Oh Wendy! I think you hurt me real bad" and "I'm gonna bash your brain in!"

And lastly I do an excellent imitation of Phil Collins on the drumkit playing "Rock & Roll" LOL.  Which is basically my admission I can't play drums for shit.

Sounds pretty good. I play drums too, but would never attempt LZ's 'Rock 'n Roll.' Bonham owns that one.

image.png.3e57d83079909e59ccce871b950952ef.png

44 minutes ago, badgeholder said:

I love impressions and those who do good ones. That's funny you do Hank Hill, Redrum, I can sometimes get his exasperated noise. I do a decent JFK, among others

I love the youtube clip of the two guys arguing about how to do a proper Michael Cain impression, he's going "no, no, that's 70's Michael Cain, to do him now you must speak

much....more......slowly"  

Hank is an easy one for me. Can't do Homer though.

English! Who needs that, I'm never going to England.----Homer Simpson

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Let's see...I can imitate Daffy Duck to a certain degree and of course, Michigan J. Frog:

One of the best cartoons ever made. My friend John actually found a time capsule box from 1910 in a building we demolished. There was no singing frog in it though. ^_^

10 hours ago, LaughingSnowman said:

Let's see, I can do impressions of Mickey Mouse, Sling Blade, Chucky from Child's Play, Forrest Gump, and Steve Irwin.  

Crikey, I like the way you talk.

^_^

8 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

I can do the Fat Controller out of Thomas the Tank Engine. Except I don’t think he’s called that any more. It’s not PC. 

“Thomas, you have caused confusion and delay........”

The Fat Controller. Never heard that one. :)

17 minutes ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

Sir Topham Hat 🎩 when my kids were young toddlers they loved him - it’s a double decker problem 

Mind....i can only impersonate the English version....not the one with the american accent overdubs

• 3 years later...