Jump to content

Sweeney Todd


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

This is a band that has been forgotten by many but they wrote a bunch of cool stuff:

 

This surely cannot be the same Bryan Adams as the 80's Bryan Adams of Cut's Like a Knife etc...? If so, what in great Caesars Ghost happened to his voice? How does he go from super-smooth falsetto-boy to sandpaper throat? This must be two different singers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

This surely cannot be the same Bryan Adams as the 80's Bryan Adams of Cut's Like a Knife etc...? If so, what in great Caesars Ghost happened to his voice? How does he go from super-smooth falsetto-boy to sandpaper throat? This must be two different singers?

Same singer - he was 15 and his voice hadn’t cracked yet. He only did the 1 album and moved on 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

Same singer - he was 15 and his voice hadn’t cracked yet. He only did the 1 album and moved on 

Damn, who would think two tiny orbs dropping could make such a difference. He would have been pretty decent if they made him a Castrati.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2019 at 1:09 AM, PeaceFrogYum said:

Damn, who would think two tiny orbs dropping could make such a difference. He would have been pretty decent if they made him a Castrati.

The band had already recorded Roxy Roller - changed singers, and Bryan Adams does a cover that sounds almost exactly the same. He did the one album and left - not really sure why he never does live versions of those songs at any of his gigs and he never discusses it in interviews. Those songs show he knew how to rock hard and ride free

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...