Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Pilot of the Storm

Knebworth @ 40

Thanks for posting those pictures. Images of the Knebworth shows hurt me a little because I was old enough to go to concerts at that point and totally into Zep, but the shows were on the wrong side of the Atlantic for me. Man, I would have loved to have been in that crowd.

Posted (edited)

Nice one Pilot. Didn't see you there but we made up for it by meeting at the O2.

40 years gone, 2 consecutive Saturdays spent in a field but I think it was worth the effort.

Edited by ledded1

1 hour ago, ledded1 said:

Nice one Pilot. Didn't see you there but we made up for it by meeting at the O2.

40 years gone, 2 consecutive Saturdays spent in a field but I think it was worth the effort.

Ah, there you are ledded1. Was wondering where you were. In the queue for the bogs perhaps? 

A crazy couple of weekends indeed, but well worth it. Man, we were so fortunate to make the O2 and to meet beforehand. Cherished memories. 

On 8/4/2019 at 3:23 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks for posting those pictures. Images of the Knebworth shows hurt me a little because I was old enough to go to concerts at that point and totally into Zep, but the shows were on the wrong side of the Atlantic for me. Man, I would have loved to have been in that crowd.

+1

R😎

On 8/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, Pilot of the Storm said:

Ah, there you are ledded1. Was wondering where you were. In the queue for the bogs perhaps? 

A crazy couple of weekends indeed, but well worth it. Man, we were so fortunate to make the O2 and to meet beforehand. Cherished memories. 

The knebworth toilets were even worse when I first went in 74 to see the Allman bros. Grand days out there and theO2

On 8/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Pilot of the Storm said:

Great to see you on.  I wound up buying that entire Laurel and Hardy collection , 8 disc set.  Fabulous.  One of my favs is the one with the "ghost" on the ship, where they round up the crew with the eggs in the bar.  Funny as hell.  As for Knebworth, I know they played there in 79, one of those rare times that "In Through The Outdoor" was on the menu.  Not sure if you were there?  I found tons of great remastered stuff from my concert in Landover in 77.  You Tube.  They have it all.  Stop back soon.      Rick

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Are you okay, Rick?

No shit....I'm wondering the same thing!  

14 hours ago, Strider said:

Are you okay, Rick?

11 hours ago, Walter said:

No shit....I'm wondering the same thing!  

Business as usual hey Rick? Have they legalised recreational weed yet then? Seems so...........:huh: