The Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver Thread

Hand_Of_Omega_91

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

, Slash is set to release solo album number 3, yet again you can buy it as a fan pack from classic rock magazine. If this one is as good as the last 2 than I`m a

happy happiest geekfreak. Wow new album and reading about SLASH too!. Now that's cool totally coooooooooooool...

• 3 weeks later...

been digging out my pile of books on the band, as they are not a touring band`s oh sorry I don`t have a book on Velvet Revolver. I was also playing G`N` R album`s whilst ref`s within the book`s... the cool pic of the Guns members too!. I`ll digging out the vid`s of New York/Paris later too... what or will there ever be a other line up of VR, or is Slash going to stay solo which is a good thing. we well never get the

Izzy, Duff, Adler, Slash Axl line up again but what a dream if only . . . as they totally :yourock: oh yes. what is your top ten songs by Guns...

welcome to the jungle

we got fun and games

we got everything you want

honey we now the names

we are the people that can find

whatever you may need

if you got the money honey

we got your ???????? :peace:

Like small bits of GnR, was never a big fan. Sweet Child of Mine, Paradise City, You Could Be Mine, Night Train, and Patience. That's about it. Axl was a song writer I could never understand, always pissed off and angry, and frankly, the band when they were together were total ASSOLES, going on stage every single gig out of it, and walking off stages early, and starting riots is telling the ticket buying public to go fuck themselves. I prefer Slash and Duff today where they seem to want to perform for the audience instead of giving them the middle finger...

I prefer Slash and Duff today where they seem to want to perform for the audience instead of giving them the middle finger...

I feel the current line-up of Guns n' Roses is one of the best deals in rock. When I saw them play in Tokyo (December 2012) they performed for more than three hours, which is not unusual for them.

I feel the current line-up of Guns n' Roses is one of the best deals in rock. When I saw them play in Tokyo (December 2012) they performed for more than three hours, which is not unusual for them.

When I saw the 'new' GnR back in around 2007ish in Halifax, they showed up on stage about 3 hours late. Total assholes, the singer didn't seem to give a fuck that he made the crowd sit there for 3 fucking hours before being kind enough to get on stage...

When I saw the 'new' GnR back in around 2007ish in Halifax, they showed up on stage about 3 hours late. Total assholes, the singer didn't seem to give a fuck that he made the crowd sit there for 3 fucking hours before being kind enough to get on stage...

I hear you, man, however if there's one artist worth waiting three hours for it's W. Axl Rose.

It seems you got to see him perform one of my all-time favorites that night:

I hear you, man, however if there's one artist worth waiting three hours for it's W. Axl Rose.

It seems you got to see him perform one of my all-time favorites that night:

You are not going to believe this but here goes: The Trailer Park Boys television show actually created a trailer park set in Cow Bay which was located on Bissett Rd on top of a large foothill overlooking Bissett Lake on one side, and Rainbow Haven Beach/Atlantic ocean on the other side. That is where they filmed the show and movies. That trailer park movie/television set is no longer there and was removed, and the entire location has been turned back into it's natural wildlife area. People would travel into Cow Bay and ask me questions all of the time such as 'where can I find the movie set' and 'where was the show filmed' and so on.

You are not going to believe this but here goes: The Trailer Park Boys television show actually created a trailer park set in Cow Bay which was located on Bissett Rd on top of a large foothill overlooking Bissett Lake on one side, and Rainbow Haven Beach/Atlantic ocean on the other side. That is where they filmed the show and movies. That trailer park movie/television set is no longer there and was removed, and the entire location has been turned back into it's natural wildlife area. People would travel into Cow Bay and ask me questions all of the time such as 'where can I find the movie set' and 'where was the show filmed' and so on.

Axl is an avid fan of that program!

• 4 weeks later...

the fab news new Slash album arriving soon 09/14, which is again on the same classic rock fan pack magazine, if its like the last two it will be wow weeee! Slash is as you now an icon, amazing guitarist, I`d like hmm, do you wish that Slash would record a pure finger picking blues album followed by an all 12/6 acoustic guitar album, pure dreaming for me to hear Slash

playing albums of both what a joy of his :veryhot: guitarist... I`m going to re-read his book Slash, great book yes... he is a cool man, classic rock icon yes...

the fab news new Slash album arriving soon 09/14, which is again on the same classic rock fan pack magazine, if its like the last two it will be wow weeee! Slash is as you now an icon, amazing guitarist, I`d like hmm, do you wish that Slash would record a pure finger picking blues album followed by an all 12/6 acoustic guitar album, pure dreaming for me to hear Slash

playing albums of both what a joy of his :veryhot: guitarist... I`m going to re-read his book Slash, great book yes... he is a cool man, classic rock icon yes...

I've been amazed by Slash's level of ambition. He's become quite prolific as a solo guitarist, both on record and on stage. Apocalyptic Love is a great album, and I have high hopes for his next one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Guns N’ Roses Reunion Tour Slated For 2016

Legendary rock giants Guns N’ Roses are ”days away” from announcing a world reunion tour next year, Dish Nation is exclusively reporting.

Guitarist Slash has confirmed that he and lead singer Axl Rose have reconciled after almost a decade of arguments and now Los Angeles music insiders close to the band say they have tentatively agreed to perform together again in 2016.

• 3 weeks later...