Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goldenretreiver157

Led Zeppelin Misprint Thread

Recommended Posts

Would be interested to see if anyone has their hands on any misprint vinyl/cassette. I am not talking about the more common ones like ‘misty mountain top’ or ‘living loving wreck’ i mean real obscure oddities. For examplw i have a 77’ cassette of HOTH that lists the ocean as ‘THE OGEAN’ and i have a very off center LZ1 in which you can barely see the Atlantic label at the bottom. I will post these later under this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The ‘OGEAN’ is just a printer error , which makes it one of a kind.  The LZ1 i thought was of interest, as i have never found a miscut album like that. Just some minor errors i found from years of collecting

Edited by goldenretreiver157
Misspelled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My copy of the official photobook has the print upside down on the front and the spine. Also the logo in the wrong place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

My copy of the official photobook has the print upside down on the front and the spine. Also the logo in the wrong place.

Interesting error, wonder how many where done like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Interesting error, wonder how many where done like that

I'm hoping only mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Would be interested to see if anyone has their hands on any misprint vinyl/cassette. I am not talking about the more common ones like ‘misty mountain top’ or ‘living loving wreck’ i mean real obscure oddities. For examplw i have a 77’ cassette of HOTH that lists the ocean as ‘THE OGEAN’ and i have a very off center LZ1 in which you can barely see the Atlantic label at the bottom. I will post these later under this topic.

That doesn't look like a G to me, look at the G in Grant just bellow. A scratch does not make a C a G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 4:46 AM, JTM said:

That doesn't look like a G to me, look at the G in Grant just bellow. A scratch does not make a C a G.

Its not a scratch, its a printing error. My friends refer to it as the "ogean cassette" I know its not a G, just used to calling it that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

Its not a scratch, its a printing error. My friends refer to it as the "ogean cassette" I know its not a G, just used to calling it that.

Fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...