Newbie with question

Tego45

On 9/25/2019 at 12:54 AM, Tego45 said:

Hi just checking in as newbie.

I have a question to ask I have a audi a8 that belonged to Robert Plant and was thinking of selling it or should I hold on to it would it go up in value or would it make any difference on the price 

Thanks in advance Trevor 

Personally, I would not anticipate it increasing in value and here's why: the harsh reality is that with each passing year an Audi 8 depreciates in market value. The value on account of it having been owned by Robert Plant is probably marginal (perhaps 10% of it's market value). Additionally, if it's the one involved in the auto accident...

plantcarcrash.jpg

On 9/26/2019 at 1:05 AM, SteveAJones said:

Personally, I would not anticipate it increasing in value and here's why: the harsh reality is that with each passing year an Audi 8 depreciates in market value. The value on account of it having been owned by Robert Plant is probably marginal (perhaps 10% of it's market value). Additionally, if it's the one involved in the auto accident...

plantcarcrash.jpg

Ok thanks for the reply it's not car in the picture that was an audi s8 involved in that accident but that's good to know thanks mate. 

23 minutes ago, Tego45 said:

Ok thanks for the reply it's not car in the picture that was an audi s8 involved in that accident but that's good to know thanks mate. 

A couple of years prior to that accident, I photographed the same car as Rex King, his assistant, parked it outside the Carling Academy in Liverpool on 4/1/05.

2005 04 01  086.jpg

2005 04 01  083.jpg

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

During my visit to I was advised to keep an eye on these birds atop the Royal Liver Building as they flap their wings whenever a virgin passes by below.

Royal-Liver-Building.jpg

Fantastic photo of the Liver Buildings Steve. Thanks for sharing. 

• 1 year later...

I heard Plant once say he drove an Audi. Often over the yrs Ive thought about this car I WOULD LOVE to own & drive his old Audi!! 

But sadly Im not so wealthy to  it off. Likely out of my reach. GOD KNOWS how happy it would make me everyday for the rest of my time on earth!

(Amen) Yea lets call it a prayer!

Edited by z1inspector
Typo