2019 NHL season

LedZeppfan1977

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Can you believe Dallas and Islanders?  I mean, it looked like Colorado was going to steam roll everyone. Now they have a must win.

And Canucks!!  Both teams have put a hurting on a team they were supposed to lose to. Cant believe Vegas had their ass handed to them.  Dallas is playing hard but they HACK a lot and that type of play doesn't impress me as much as a team that hits clean and hard. I hate after the whistle shit.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Well the NHL and more to the point The Boston Bruins can all go screw themselves a hardy new asshole. I will not watch another sporting event again.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!  Oh man.  What a fan!!!  What a fucking joke of a fan!!!!!!  Are you for real?  My baseball team is in shambles, my hockey team did not make the playoffs.  My only real hope this year is in football.  You cant win all the time.  You will watch next year.  Gauranteed!!!!!!

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!  Oh man.  What a fan!!!  What a fucking joke of a fan!!!!!!  Are you for real?  My baseball team is in shambles, my hockey team did not make the playoffs.  My only real hope this year is in football.  You cant win all the time.  You will watch next year.  Gauranteed!!!!!!

I have been watching The bruins for 35 years and I don't need anyone's social justice lessons pushed on me through the sports I watch. I do not need to be scolded or told I am racist for not towing the line. Bottom line, they are being paid to play a sport to entertain me not lecture me about some bullshit problem that does not exist. Hockey is plenty diverse as are all the major sports and they all get paid a lot of money and live the height of the American dream.  An ass like king james who is literally owned by china has absolutely nothing to say about the fake racial injustice that the left is creating and fostering.  The data, the science, the numbers show a totally different story than the one the lefty news pushes on us daily. Imagine what your perception would be if you saw each and every news story about a death by police and every story about a police officer who was killed in the line of duty.

Do you remember seeing 150 stories about dead cops this year? no you don't. Do you remember seeing 450 stories about white people being killed by police this year? no you don't. All you remember are stories about blacks being killed by WHITE police. This isn't nazi germany where the germans wanted to purge all other races. This is America and Law Enforcement no matter the branch is made up of American citizens, black white latino asian and they are your Fathers, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, Daughters, Sons and Neighbors. They are not a racist force sent out to kill blacks or illegal immigrants. If king james wants to tell his sons something maybe he should tell them not to resist arrest.

So for now Hockey the only sport I watch can go suck eggs. If they drop this social justice bullshit then maybe I'll consider watching next year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_law_enforcement_officers_killed_in_the_line_of_duty_in_the_United_States

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

8 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I have been watching The bruins for 35 years and I don't need anyone's social justice lessons pushed on me through the sports I watch. I do not need to be scolded or told I am racist for not towing the line. Bottom line, they are being paid to play a sport to entertain me not lecture me about some bullshit problem that does not exist. Hockey is plenty diverse as are all the major sports and they all get paid a lot of money and live the height of the American dream.  An ass like king james who is literally owned by china has absolutely nothing to say about the fake racial injustice that the left is creating and fostering.  The data, the science, the numbers show a totally different story than the one the lefty news pushes on us daily. Imagine what your perception would be if you saw each and every news story about a death by police and every story about a police officer who was killed in the line of duty.

Do you remember seeing 150 stories about dead cops this year? no you don't. Do you remember seeing 450 stories about white people being killed by police this year? no you don't. All you remember are stories about blacks being killed by WHITE police. This isn't nazi germany where the germans wanted to purge all other races. This is America and Law Enforcement no matter the branch is made up of American citizens, black white latino asian and they are your Fathers, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, Daughters, Sons and Neighbors. They are not a racist force sent out to kill blacks or illegal immigrants. If king james wants to tell his sons something maybe he should tell them not to resist arrest.

So for now Hockey the only sport I watch can go suck eggs. If they drop this social justice bullshit then maybe I'll consider watching next year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_law_enforcement_officers_killed_in_the_line_of_duty_in_the_United_States

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

I agree.  And blacks really don’t play hockey r care about it other than a few that were raised in Canada.  Rare exceptions like Fuhr, Greer, Wedks, and don’t forget Val James

• 3 weeks later...