Zeppelin offspring ages?

ramblingonthatway

I do hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries. I know that the Jones, Plant, Page and Bonham families have every right to have and keep their privacy but I've been curious for a while about how old the children are. Well, they aren't children anymore - all grown up. But still, would anyone happen to know which year Logan Plant and Jason Bonham were born? Or even Scarlett Page and Jonesy's daughters for that matter?

Anyone else heard the story that 'J', singer from band 'Mean Venus' is claiming to be Robert's son?

I saw some blurb yesterday and at first when I saw only part of the headline, I thought they were saying Logan's band was opening up for Robert on tour :blink: Then I read on and went :wtf:

Wouldn't THAT be cool, though? :)

OK, I won't get my hopes up. :lol:

- thought this might be helpful.

It's also an interesting article. He has 5 children by 3 different

mothers (Scarlett, James & 3 girls by current wife, Jimena).

- thought this might be helpful.

It's also an interesting article. He has 5 children by 3 different

mothers (Scarlett, James & 3 girls by current wife, Jimena).

Found thios as well

Robert's personal life is very private and the only real way to answer your question is to talk to Plant himself.

I do know that Carmen, his daughter, is a professional photographer. She took many pictures of the original Page/Plant Unledded MTV broadcast and you can see her in the front row during the show.

He is divorced from Maureen although they are the best of friends and continue to talk constantly.

Karac was, of course, Roberts pride and joy. You can see the whole family (Robert, Maureen, Karac & Carmen) at the beginning of The Song Remains The Same at their home in the Welsh countryside in Wales, England. It's a beautiful scene with Robert holding Karac in his arms while holding Carmens hand and walking through the lush green mountains. Then the parents watch as the children bathe in a natural stream, etc. It's a wonderful & innocent look into what the Plants' were really all about.

Found thios as well

Robert's personal life is very private and the only real way to answer your question is to talk to Plant himself.

I do know that Carmen, his daughter, is a professional photographer. She took many pictures of the original Page/Plant Unledded MTV broadcast and you can see her in the front row during the show.

He is divorced from Maureen although they are the best of friends and continue to talk constantly.

Karac was, of course, Roberts pride and joy. You can see the whole family (Robert, Maureen, Karac & Carmen) at the beginning of The Song Remains The Same at their home in the Welsh countryside in Wales, England. It's a beautiful scene with Robert holding Karac in his arms while holding Carmens hand and walking through the lush green mountains. Then the parents watch as the children bathe in a natural stream, etc. It's a wonderful & innocent look into what the Plants' were really all about.

Hi Strobe - Carmen isn't a photographer, and didn't photograph Unledded. Wales isn't in England.

I hadn't before this. They have a Myspace apparently. Oh - and a lot more publicity, suddenly...................

While you were answering to me, I was looking for their MySpace :ph34r: Listening to their music right now. :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

• 11 months later...
hi, i was reading on the web that jp son james lives in the us anyone know what part of the us and what he is doing, thank you

last i heard, his ex and son lived in somewhere around the new orleans area but moved somewhere in the panhandle of florida after katrina.

hi, i was reading on the web that jp son james lives in the us anyone know what part of the us and what he is doing, thank you

last i heard, his ex and son lived in somewhere around the new orleans area but moved somewhere in the panhandle of florida after katrina.

opps. just noticed the date of this post.

Archived