Led zep headline bonnaroo

tommy710

Ive just read in todays mirror(monday 31st december) that led zep will be headlining the bonnaroo festival in the US next year(2008)

I obviously don't believe everything i read but i so hope this is right and have only joined this forum to ask if anyone else out there knows anything about this?

I like millions of others wasn't fortunate enough to see them at the 02 arena and would love to see led zep live.

Any help or comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ive just read in todays mirror(monday 31st december) that led zep will be headlining the bonnaroo festival in the US next year(2008)

I obviously don't believe everything i read but i so hope this is right and have only joined this forum to ask if anyone else out there knows anything about this?

I like millions of others wasn't fortunate enough to see them at the 02 arena and would love to see led zep live.

Any help or comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

It's another UK tabloid jumping on an old and almost certainly untrue rumour. Trawl through this site and you'll see plenty of posts relating to Bonnaroo. It does seem likely though that Robert & Alison Krauss will play there.

It's another UK tabloid jumping on an old and almost certainly untrue rumour. Trawl through this site and you'll see plenty of posts relating to Bonnaroo. It does seem likely though that Robert & Alison Krauss will play there.

Thanks for the reply i do hope something comes from it ill ikeep my fingers crossed,i feel like mulder.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

lol

Well in this edition today 31st January,2007 it says in The Express

the following

A source close to rockers Led Zeppelin, has revealed the band following their triumphant one-off reunion, will start and 18month world tour after Glastontonbury,2008.

Until this is announced properly will I believe it.

Well in this edition today 31st January,2007 it says in The Express

the following

A source close to rockers Led Zeppelin, has revealed the band following their triumphant one-off reunion, will start and 18month world tour after Glastontonbury,2008.

Until this is announced properly will I believe it.

Oh god no not glastonbury,donnington yeh the uk home off rock,that would be amazing to see led zep play there,but glastonbury jesus,this is led zep not the corrs.

• 2 months later...
I have a better chance of getting them to Central Park, N.Y. than for Zep to play Bonnaroo...it will be Alison and Robert and probably JPJ doing different sets of course.

led zep will be playing in every arena and baseball field u can think of even football stadiums heck they will be playing in my car always remember that

Archived