Jimmy's Pants

zengac

guys- I hope you aLL are okay after you saw that photo. When I first saw it -I wasn't ready for that, it just happened- I screamed and feLL down from my chair. I wasn't..so nice.

But I'm getting used to it- soon, I can use it as waLLpaper haha

no, I'm not serious -about wallpaper-

What picture????? :huh:

Can I see it????

Please,please,please.......xxxxx

I think I read about those. I think that is Miss Cinderella.

Is Miss Cinderella's true name Cindy Wells?(member of The GTO`s)

This site is for only enjoyment, it is not understood whether the confidence exist or not.

It is written that Jimmy briefly dated GTO member Cindy Wells in the late 60's.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/pe.../jimmy-page.htm

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picture1-76.png

Ladies, first , thank you for all the photos. I must say a lot of them are rear shots....hmmmm!!!! But what I love is that you go to the furum and there it is, a topic titled Jimmy's pants. You have to smile :D

:thumbsup:

Ladies, first , thank you for all the photos. I must say a lot of them are rear shots....hmmmm!!!! But what I love is that you go to the furum and there it is, a topic titled Jimmy's pants. You have to smile :D

:thumbsup:

A big smile Deb ;):D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jimmy Page had such great fashion sense in the 1960s and much of the 1970s. I doubt anyone wore bells and flares as well as he did. Not to mention the scarves and jackets and hair styles.

Here's a photo that hasn't been posted although these seem to be the same pants as the bright pink ones shown earlier.

Jimmy can look completely effeminate and still be more of a guitar god badass than any other guitarist. He's more badass than even Chuck Norris. Chuck could not rock these pants.

post-27927-0-88088500-1396997251_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

^Those stripy pants are wonderful.

I'm not sure exactly when this photo shoot happened but I like to think of these as "The pants that scared the demons out of Boleskine House." Because it takes a courageous man to pair these pants with a wine satin shirt and super-red socks. He is clearly not someone to be trifled with.

post-27927-0-79348700-1399948296_thumb.j

Archived