Jimmy's Pants

zengac

In what way, are you clarifying normal?

That he's normal-looking guy compared to Jimmy. Jimmy is so beautiful, but I personally find nothing special in Robert's face. Though Robert's voice and his charisma is sexy.

But Jimmy :wub:

That he's normal-looking guy compared to Jimmy. Jimmy is so beautiful, but I personally find nothing special in Robert's face. Though Robert's voice and his charisma is sexy.

But Jimmy :wub:

Totally agree. Love subtle sexiness.

Jimmy: Do you wear boxers, briefs or a thong?

Probably briefs, I could never see him wearing a thong and I don't think guys in the 70's wore boxers- they seem to be a thing that came popular with baggy gangster rapper clothes. :lol:

Probably briefs, I could never see him wearing a thong and I don't think guys in the 70's wore boxers- they seem to be a thing that came popular with baggy gangster rapper clothes. :lol:

I agree… the thought of Jimmy in a thong at any time in his life disturbs me! :o

Really… I actually don't wanna see it…

I agree… the thought of Jimmy in a thong at any time in his life disturbs me! :o

Really… I actually don't wanna see it…

Same here. I'm sure Jimmy's bum is lovely without anything on it, but a thong would be disgusting.

I know… but… just ew… :(

I once saw an really old guy in Hawaii with a thong bathing suit on… talk about YUCK!

I saw the same thing in Florida and it was bad as well. I also saw a lot of fat old men in speedos which was bad. Ewww!

Archived