Jimmy's Pants

zengac

hey girls! can we get this thread going again?PLEASE!!!

Slave, I am running out of pants pictures :boohoo:

I will try to see if I can find something just for you, otherwise we will have to ask help from Spacewoman. She has any possible pic of Jimmy!!! :D

Slave, I am running out of pants pictures :boohoo:

I will try to see if I can find something just for you, otherwise we will have to ask help from Spacewoman. She has any possible pic of Jimmy!!! :D

This will be a little difficult, because I have nearly all pics from this forum :lol:

maybe this- two in one- bow and white pants!

1201629915314_20248_0036_640_320.jpg

or what about this wiew? :)

Jimmywiew.jpg

I believe that's from a rehersal before the '79 or '80 shows. I have the whole pic some place and they're all pretty much dressed like that. I'm sure they don't like to be confined by their clothing, but I doubt they'd actually do a show dressed like that!

Edit: Here's the whole pic: http://photobucket.com/albums/y117/ledzepp...ray_Studios.jpg

Fantastic picture!!!! Unusual that's for sure...

Oh my oh my oh my - I just absolutely LOVE this picture!!!

:thanku:

Sorry for gettin' all scholastic on you guys, but I was wondering if he wore the "S.S." outfit more than once in concert or just the April 10th, 1977 Chicago concert?

This will be a little difficult, because I have nearly all pics from this forum :lol:

maybe this- two in one- bow and white pants!

1201629915314_20248_0036_640_320.jpg

or what about this wiew? :)

Jimmywiew.jpg

Not a bad view. I bet Jimmy didn't like the pic though. :lol: He use to think he had a big bum.

Thanks Ocean! I just realized that I was lusting over Jimmy on Valentine's Day according to that quote. And I have a fiance! :bagoverhead:

:lol: That's ok. I'm sure he'd understand. :rolleyes: Or he should anyway. :D

hi lady raven! youve been quiet lately, everything ok?

Everything is fine thank you. It's just that I've grown a bit fed up with this place. I've been kind of taking some time away for awhile.

Everything is fine thank you. It's just that I've grown a bit fed up with this place. I've been kind of taking some time away for awhile.

ok. dont stay away too much though, i miss all your lovely photos! just try and ignore all the nasty stuff..........

Archived