Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zengac

Jimmy's Pants

ok. dont stay away too much though, i miss all your lovely photos! just try and ignore all the nasty stuff..........

We-and nasty? We are the most chaste and honest ladies far and near(when we don´t see Jimmy) :lol: :lol: :lol:

1291.jpg

1970-03-07_Montreux_01_WS-BMS.jpg

I love those pants :)

We-and nasty? We are the most chaste and honest ladies far and near(when we don´t see Jimmy) :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol. yeah, i was referring to other forums where there has been some really bad stuff going on. THIS forum is THE most loving one, we are all here for the love of jimmy, so theres no problem here. and im loving all your beautiful pics! i wish i had some to contribute.............

1291.jpg

1970-03-07_Montreux_01_WS-BMS.jpg

I love those pants :)

The other topics in this forum they might fight, but I for one, stay away from the those. We never fight and are here for Jimmy, as was said above and it's so fun here.

pgjp77.jpg

aft_JP_Daytona_Beach_FL_promo_NP_ca.jpg

jparmscrossed.jpg

1986_06_Satisfaction_Guaranteed.jpg

I love his outfit for the Satifscation Garenteed video in his white pants and shoes, (also his long scraf) and cute frizzy hair.

Edited by aen27

we need some new pics here, girls, anyone got some?

Here are some new- nothing compares to a detail view on Pagey´s awesome spaceman trousers :wub::)

VTS_09_101353601-32-58.jpg

VTS_09_101256301-31-02.jpg

VTS_09_101192901-29-21.jpg

VTS_03_401670121-19-31-a.jpg

BowingPageybannermen.jpg

Looking cool in jeans...

08jparmyjacket.jpg

foofighters-colour258.jpg

jimmy-page-colour37-2.jpg

la72-7.jpg

ooh nice, thankyou girls! the 2nd and 3rd are new to me amazonic, who is that lucky girl?

the 2nd and 3rd are new to me amazonic, who is that lucky girl?

Slave, the lucky girl on the 3rd picture is Sofia Coppola, Francis Ford Coppola's daughter... :)

Slave, the lucky girl on the 3rd picture is Sofia Coppola, Francis Ford Coppola's daughter... :)

was their relationship business or pleasure?

Ok, I'm not so sure about this photo. I came across it a couple of times while googling for pictures of Jimmy. Does anyone know for certain that this is legit....Or is it a farce?? I've tried to resize them so that they can be seen more clearly, but obviously have been unsucessful.

1968_The_Dream_0.jpg

1968_The_Dream_01.jpg

I read about this pic in Hammer of the gods( :P )so I'm not sure if it is a fake. I would try to resize it, but I don't know how...could someone else try?

whenever I try to resize them they just turn into a big blur. :(

Just like that group picture taken at Knebworth where RP is pantsless--I can't tell what's what in that picture. :huh:

LZ251.jpg

la72-7.jpg

I've seen most of the pics on this thread, but every once in awhile, someone posts a gem that I haven't seen before.

thank you!

Going to have some good dreams tonight with the image that is now burned into my brain with that black and white!

Having naughty thoughts again. :P

How could you look at that pic and NOT have a naughty thought??? Schwing!

Lady Raven:

:console:

Don't stay away too long. I look forward to your posts.

Ok, I'm not so sure about this photo. I came across it a couple of times while googling for pictures of Jimmy. Does anyone know for certain that this is legit....Or is it a farce?? I've tried to resize them so that they can be seen more clearly, but obviously have been unsucessful.

1968_The_Dream_0.jpg

1968_The_Dream_01.jpg

Those are real pictures. I have them larger, but I can't post them here. Photobucket doesn't even let you have them in your album there.

Those are real pictures. I have them larger, but I can't post them here. Photobucket doesn't even let you have them in your album there.

Could you try it with imageshack?

Just joking, this is the Jimmy's Pants threat, not the Jimmy without pants thread...

:P

Is it possible that I could talk you into sending them to me private? I love to actually get a "better view". :blush:

Is it possible that I could talk you into sending them to me private? I love to actually get a "better view". :blush:

If you'll do, think of me too, please... :blush:

I'll give it a try. I'm not sure if I can get it to work with my stupid dial up.

I'll give it a try. I'm not sure if I can get it to work with my stupid dial up.

YAY!! Thanks! I'm sending my e-mail to you in a pm.

guys- I hope you aLL are okay after you saw that photo. When I first saw it -I wasn't ready for that, it just happened- I screamed and feLL down from my chair. I wasn't..so nice.

But I'm getting used to it- soon, I can use it as waLLpaper haha

no, I'm not serious -about wallpaper-

Edited by oyq