Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zengac

Jimmy's Pants

^ He looks perfect there- unless you like muscle head Brad (arm)Pitt types. :lol:

1986_07_Guitar_Solo.jpg

Jimmy's underpants showing through his trousers? :shifty:

1966_JP_01.jpg

Edited:spelling.

Edited by LadyRaven

1986_07_Guitar_Solo.jpg

Jimmy's underpants showing through his trousers? :shifty:

Wow, you're looking hard aren't you?! ;)

Wow, you're looking hard aren't you?! ;)

Don't you see the pattern showing through. If you make the pic larger you'll know what I mean.

Don't you see the pattern showing through. If you make the pic larger you'll know what I mean.

I see texture, but not a pattern on fabric. Let's rename this thread "What's under Jimmy's pants"! HA HA! ;)

I see texture, but not a pattern on fabric. Let's rename this thread "What's under Jimmy's pants"! HA HA! ;)

Fun for the us ladies :lol:

Where is Jimmy when he posed while holding his pants and where was he in that room???

I believe he's in his room at the Ambassabor East hotel in Chicago. I think I might have stayed in that same hotel when I was nine when I got to go with my dad on a business trip for work. All I remember truely remember is it was fun because his company paid for all sorts of things for us.

I believe he's in his room at the Ambassabor East hotel in Chicago. I think I might have stayed in that same hotel when I was nine when I got to go with my dad on a business trip for work. All I remember truely remember is it was fun because his company paid for all sorts of things for us.

What is his company that was kind of him.did he have a girlfriend back then with him?If you know?

Gosh I :wub: this thread. Is the other JP pic thread dead?

We should have a thread dedicated just to JP's hair. :wub:

jimmy73gtmag7qh1.jpg

ballroom69_11.jpg

3177355.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*drooling*

Ooooo.. BIG time drooling!!!! Thanks everyone for some really hot pics here!! Very distracting at work... :D

ooh my sweet lord

Thank you, the point of this thread is to distract you from whatever you're doing. :lol: