Jimmy's Pants

zengac

• 1 month later...
Here. There's a pant style to satisfy any taste. I'll have the jeans, thanks... ;)

sanantonio73c.jpg

That picture there makes me think unpure thoughts. :blush:

I'm very loyal to my husband, but I could leave him for that. lol

I think many women could, but I have nothing to worry about. I have no one.

Hubby has nothing to worry about coz changes of meeting JP are about the same as getting bit by an alligator in Minnesota.

That black and white one is one my favorite pictures of him ever! I could think of some things too! He's just cute..that scarf and those rings..............

Which one, none on this page fit that discription? :huh:

Hubby has nothing to worry about coz changes of meeting JP are about the same as getting bit by an alligator in Minnesota.

You are right! In MN, it's safer to assume you'll be puzzled by casseroles, traumatized by passive aggression, or polka til you puke. And I wish I was making that up.

Damn, I like that black and white pic.

• 2 weeks later...
oooooooooh the last one! my new favourite. look at those beautiful lashes. damn he is IT for me!

Slave, the beautiful eyelashes are the last thing I was taking note of on these Jimmy's pictures... ;)

What a naughty girl I am... :lol:

Slave, the beautiful eyelashes are the last thing I was taking note of on these Jimmy's pictures... ;)

What a naughty girl I am... :lol:

lol yeah im a naughty girl too sometimes.....but those eyes, my god, are to die for. how i wish he were mine.......

• 1 month later...

Archived