New Empress Valley 929 Box Set

porgie66

Anyone heard about this new release? 

NEW  LED ZEPPELIN Mayaku K-Satsu 12CD  BOX SET EMPRESS VALLEY LIMITED TO 100 COPIES  $449 
THE MOST DEFINITIVE 929 September 29, 1971 Osaka Festival Hall

Two kinds of AUDIO  sound sources are made directly from the master cassette.
The sound quality is amazing.
In addition, an edit version of two types of SOUNDBOARD  + AUD  SOURCE 
A limited number of 100 sets and a number card are included.

Led Zeppelin September 29, 1971 Osaka Festival Hall

CD 1-3    Mr, T-Tack Master 3CD The atmosphere of the venue is perfectly captured. You can enjoy a sense of reality.
Introduction / Immigrant Song / Heartbreaker / Since I've Been Loving You / Black Dog / Dazed & Confused
Stairway to Heaven / Celebration Day / That's the Way / Going to California / Tangerine / Friends / Smoke Gets in Your Eyes / What is and What Should Never Be / Moby Dick
Whole Lotta Love / Communication Breakdown / Organ Solo-Thank You / Rock and Roll

CD-4-6  2ND  Master 3CD High-quality audience that can be mistaken for a sound board.
Introduction / Immigrant Song / Heartbreaker / Since I've Been Loving You / Black Dog / Dazed & Confused
Stairway to Heaven / Celebration Day / That's the Way / Going to California / Tangerine / Friends / Smoke Gets in Your Eyes / What is and What Should Never Be / Moby Dick
Whole Lotta Love / Communication Breakdown / Organ Solo-Thank You / Rock and Roll

CD 7-9 Hagure Gumo Edit  SOURCE 3CD Sound board and audience alien editing * Amazing sound quality.

CD 10-12  Sanda You  SOURCE  Edit 3CD Sound board and audience Japanese editing * This is also great sound quality.

i-img640x480-1572753993ihxhvv247044.jpgi-img640x480-1572753996qpa0ua230759.jpgi-img640x480-1572754003q0qkp8247055.jpgi-img640x480-1572754005zpjyor245278.jpg

12 hours ago, porgie66 said:

CD 1-3    Mr, T-Tack Master 3CD The atmosphere of the venue is perfectly captured. You can enjoy a sense of reality.

12 hours ago, porgie66 said:

CD-4-6  2ND  Master 3CD High-quality audience that can be mistaken for a sound board.

Ah, this is modest bootleg lingo at its best, as always.

If these audience sources are new and nearly as good as promised, they should sound  like the 7th source of 923. Fingers crossed.......

And by the way, no one has to pay $ 449,-, this dealer is a well-known lunatic.

17 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

Ah, this is modest bootleg lingo at its best, as always.

If these audience sources are new and nearly as good as promised, they should sound  like the 7th source of 923. Fingers crossed.......

And by the way, no one has to pay $ 449,-, this dealer is a well-known lunatic.

Yes, this guy has been sending  his wacky misspelled emails, and overpriced content for years. Somehow I overlooked the mention in Fisheads last email. He's asking nearly half! $225. 

5 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Somehow I overlooked the mention in Fisheads last email. He's asking nearly half! $225. 

No, you didn´t- this hasn´t been listed on the latest Fisheads update from 30th October. The Japan 72 box  is $225.

Anyway, Fisheads & others will sell the new box for a "moderate" price compared to Mr. $$$.

Serious/reliable info from Japan about the aud sources will pop up soon, I am in good spirits.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:41 PM, Autumn Moon said:

That would indeed be awesome, but I'm wondering from the descriptions if the audience sources they are referring to are the recently released Mr. Peach recording (which is pretty good and atmospheric despite the brickwalling) and the old "stage" source (which isn't an audience recording but has long been thought to be).

On 11/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, ZepHead315 said:

That would indeed be awesome, but I'm wondering from the descriptions if the audience sources they are referring to are the recently released Mr. Peach recording (which is pretty good and atmospheric despite the brickwalling) and the old "stage" source (which isn't an audience recording but has long been thought to be).

Yes, I fully share your doubts. Because of the high price I will wait for more information about these "uncirculated/huge upgrades".

3 hours ago, duckman said:

hi Neil,

IMHO it is a distant and boomy recording. Decent, but not 'excellent' (Nowhere near the quality of the 923 Rock Carnival tape). Check it out. 

http://starship.jpn.ph/zeppelin/beauty/disp/boot.jsp?R_idx=2578

Thanks Eric.  Sounds decent.  But same show and another average Aud source.  They sure know how to milk something to death...

On 11/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, duckman said:

hi Neil,

IMHO it is a distant and boomy recording. Decent, but not 'excellent' (Nowhere near the quality of the 923 Rock Carnival tape). Check it out. 

Thanks mate. Yep I had a listen and you’re right. It’s pretty average I reckon. 

7 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Thanks mate. Yep I had a listen and you’re right. It’s pretty average I reckon. 

I'm holding out a thread of hope for the CDs 4-6 ( audience that can be mistaken for SBD) assuming it's not the common old "SBD" source. 

On 11/7/2019 at 8:13 PM, duckman said:

hi Neil,

If I paid $449.00 for a bootleg and received that I'd take hostages.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 6:13 AM, duckman said:

hi Neil,

Samples from the rest of the discs are up on Black Beauty:

Bull Sh*t Master: http://starship.jpn.ph/zeppelin/beauty/disp/boot.jsp?R_idx=2579

Sanda You Edit: http://starship.jpn.ph/zeppelin/beauty/disp/boot.jsp?R_idx=2581

Hagure Gumo Edit: http://starship.jpn.ph/zeppelin/beauty/disp/boot.jsp?R_idx=2582

• 2 weeks later...