Countdown thread

What, guilt of getting a ticket....no way man, just enjoy the show. Its a historic thing and i am really happy to see so many people from the board getting tickets.

Ok Cheers, I have to get up early in the morning to go, but I can't sleep yet lol !!

Hey leddy, I hope you're not a Southampton fan, 'cos if you are I ain't talking to you Monday

Southampton 4-0 Hull City :'(

Not a chance :) I use to live in Manchester so you can guess who I support !! and its not of the Blue variety !! :P

I wouldnt be able to pace myself i'm sure. i look forward to everyone's thoughts on the show.

I am drinking tomorrow night but not really on Monday as i want to be focused :)

I am drinking tomorrow night but not really on Monday as i want to be focused :)

Good call, i was at two of the -page/black crowes shows -roseland nyc 99, drank heavily for one show and worked my way towards the front,great time. On the second show, i knew what to expect and didnt want to drink, just stood right next to the soundboard and took it all in.

Good call, i was at two of the -page/black crowes shows -roseland nyc 99, drank heavily for one show and worked my way towards the front,great time. On the second show, i knew what to expect and didnt want to drink, just stood right next to the soundboard and took it all in.

Cool !! I was so gutted when that Page/Crowes tour was cancelled here in England, due to I think Pages back problems !! I think I even booked tickets for it or at least tried before they told it was cancelled !! But on the otherhand I got to see Plant with The Priory of Bryon, which I think he only did over here !!

^Thank god we have the cd release of page/crowes... and thinking of -unledded, i should think some form of this o2 show would come out on cd, maybe.

But yeah, believe me, those guitar song choices of page/crowes were great live were great...the music really takes off live. This is coming from someone who never saw a -zeppelin show. on second thought, i shouldnt have gotten as sloshed seeing the page/plant 95/98 shows...had no idea it was going to fall apart. Yeah i think -plant's priory of brion was only over there.

^Thank god we have the cd release of page/crowes... and thinking of -unledded, i should think some form of this o2 show would come out on cd, maybe.

But yeah, believe me, those guitar song choices of page/crowes were great live were great...the music really takes off live. This is coming from someone who never saw a -zeppelin show. on second thought, i shouldnt have gotten as sloshed seeing the page/plant 95/98 shows...had no idea it was going to fall apart. Yeah i think -plant's priory of brion was only over there.

I actualy liked the 98 shows better without the orchestra and stuff !! But I did like the 95 shows too !!

I actualy liked the 98 shows better without the orchestra and stuff !! But I did like the 95 shows too !!

The 98 shows were great! I had wanted to go to more shows, but it didnt happen. There really should be a cd or dvd of a 98 show... people wouldnt even think of -live aid/atlantic, they were great freaking shows. Yeah, without the orchestra... -led zeppelin were a rock band, the closer they/page-plant, get to rock and their rock inspiration the better.

The 98 shows were great! I had wanted to go to more shows, but it didnt happen. There really should be a cd or dvd of a 98 show... people wouldnt even think of -live aid/atlantic, they were great freaking shows. Yeah, without the orchestra... -led zeppelin were a rock band, the closer they/page-plant, get to rock and their rock inspiration the better.

Hee, hee...I saw three P/P '98 shows in the space of a matter of days!!

3rd November 1998 - Manchester (MEN Arena)

5th November 1998 - Wembley Arena

6th November 1998 - Wembley Arena

Hee, hee...I saw three P/P '98 shows in the space of a matter of days!!

3rd November 1998 - Manchester (MEN Arena)

5th November 1998 - Wembley Arena

6th November 1998 - Wembley Arena

i saw them at the local -jones beach theater 98...great show.

Didnt think they played as big places in 98 as 95, never checked the tour schedule.

Time until Monday, December 10, 2007 (London time)

14 days

341 hours

20470 minutes

1228230 seconds

OMG. I can't believe it's in 2 weeks. I have to officially accept that I am not going.

This is especially for you dear:

1 day and a few hours away.

NOW we can officially begin the countdown ;)

It is 0 days, 4 hours, 33 minutes and 9 seconds until Monday, December 10, 2007 at 6:00:00 PM (London time)

Holy shit, I just got chills. And to think, it was all the way back in September or October that I gave you grief for a countdown thread!

0 days!!!!!!

Whoa! How awesome does that feel?

Only about six or seven hours til they hit the stage in all their radient glory! BITCHIN!

Holy shit, I just got chills. And to think, it was all the way back in September or October that I gave you grief for a countdown thread!

0 days!!!!!!

Whoa! How awesome does that feel?

Only about six or seven hours til they hit the stage in all their radient glory! BITCHIN!

Yeah, back in September or October when I thought I had a chance of getting tickets.... :boohoo:

Bet you can't beat me! I live in the NE of Engalnd between Newcastle abnd Darlington and went to the O2 yesterday to pickup my ticket and wrist band. Then drove 250 miles home to drop of the family, went to bed then picked up the Dog (black and brown obviously) from Durham, now on the train from Darlington (at 2.30pm) and on my way to the O2 again. Can't wait its been 29 years since Knebworth and I don't remember a whole lotta stuff about that as I was 17 and totally overwelmed by it - but I was lucky I was there on the 4th when it was good and long!!

Hope to see some of the members of this forum tonight - I will be there at 4pm ish.

keep the faith - this might be the last time we relive our Zep youth.

Well, our countdown begins! Off to London now from Bristol.

Have A FANTASTIC TIME!

:D

Archived