Jimmy Page Cam --- 02 Show

Hello to all here ,

I thought this would be a great way to begin here at LedZeppelin.com.

My first post :

Being lucky enough to see the show from the front row , standing before Jimmy's pedal board was the ultimate thrill of a lifetime.

Being the FIRST person to get a wristband was another .

Being interviewd by the BBC and other TV channels was nothing short of shocking.

Being at the rehearsal on Dec. 9th and then meeting Jimmy for a handshake was icing on the cake of life.

The ultimate experience for a lifelong fan. And more .

Here's a clip of the front row Jimmy cam --------------

I was fortunate enough to capture the entire show , mostly focusing on JP the whole time.

The sound is laughable , small camera too close and loud.

36 AA batteries and 4 memory cards !! Priceless.

I look forward to my tenure here and meeting all you people.

2008 --- All the best to one and all !!

Thanks

Hello to all here ,

My first post :

Being lucky enough to see the show from the front row , standing before Jimmy's pedal board was the ultimate thrill of a lifetime.

Being interviewd by the BBC and other TV channels was nothing short of shocking.

Being at the reheaersal on Dec. 9th and then meeting Jimmy for a handshake was icing on the cake of life.

I was fortunate enough to capture the entire show , mostly focusing on JP the whole time.

Thanks

Congrats! Every Zep fan should have that experience once! I've been there, too...unfortunately not that show but in the past and I will never forget the experience of front row or the opportunity to express to Jimmy my admiration. I'm glad for you. :D

you are a lucky fan to have been so close, I also had an oppertunity to see jimmy fron row in the USA , I was during the Page Plant tour in hartford connecticut. he made some very funny faces and how i wish I could have convienced my wife to dip into the retirement fund to see the UK show. Happy New Year

Hello to all here ,

My first post :

Being at the rehearsal on Dec. 9th and then meeting Jimmy for a handshake was icing on the cake of life.

Thanks

Good karma??????!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on getting all of that - but to then secretly film it all after ALL that good fortune? Unless I'm getting it wrong somehow........

Didn't have to secretly film anything, people were allowed to bring in their cameras and use them.

Greetings to all and mucho gracias for the gracious and warm welcome .

It's nice to feel at home and add something to the pie here.

The BBC interviews were a howl , and I only wish people could understand how it went down .

Up for days with little or no sleep , and then after the show we partied in the hotel lobby with a bunch of fellow concert goers ---- watching our new footage as well .

Then the BBC car arrives to pick us up at 5 AM while were still having a good time . At that point we were still consuming fresh beers and laughing it up .

It was off to the studio where me and my friend D Beesmer were on TV interview shows for the entire day. About 6 in total . All on live television . Talk about shocking . After living the dream of a lifetime and standing in line for 3 days we were asked a ton of questions and did our best to represent the Zeppelin fans .

All I can say is --------- heavy duty !! Quite the experience.

Anyways, knowing that camera's were allowed in to the show I prepared myself and brought enough memory and batteries to get it all. Upon arriving one of the head security guys talked with us and said there will be no video-ing , just pictures . Ya right !! I laughed and said we'll see .

When Zepp hit the stage I looked back and there had to be a thousand camera's stairing at the stage.

I zoomed in and captured each and every song , with the exception of battery changes and memory card switching.

Too bad about the sound , but we all know what a little work in the studio can do and right now I'm deciding if it's Wendy's or Mc Trainspotter's that I will use for adding on.

If the crowd wasn't so rowdy at times I could have held the camera a little more still .

There was some serious head banging going on around us ---- lol .

All I can say is that I sacrificed my whole concert experience from up close to get the images I shot and now that I'm home it was worth it.

Here are some more clips --------

No Quad

Trampled

Misty

Song Remains

Have fun everyone and Happiest Of All New Years !!

Greetings to all and mucho gracias for the gracious and warm welcome .

It's nice to feel at home and add something to the pie here.

The BBC interviews were a howl , and I only wish people could understand how it went down .

Up for days with little or no sleep , and then after the show we partied in the hotel lobby with a bunch of fellow concert goers ---- watching our new footage as well .

Then the BBC car arrives to pick us up at 5 AM while were still having a good time . At that point we were still consuming fresh beers and laughing it up .

It was off to the studio where me and my friend D Beesmer were on TV interview shows for the entire day. About 6 in total . All on live television . Talk about shocking . After living the dream of a lifetime and standing in line for 3 days we were asked a ton of questions and did our best to represent the Zeppelin fans .

All I can say is --------- heavy duty !! Quite the experience.

Anyways, knowing that camera's were allowed in to the show I prepared myself and brought enough memory and batteries to get it all. Upon arriving one of the head security guys talked with us and said there will be no video-ing , just pictures . Ya right !! I laughed and said we'll see .

When Zepp hit the stage I looked back and there had to be a thousand camera's stairing at the stage.

I zoomed in and captured each and every song , with the exception of battery changes and memory card switching.

Too bad about the sound , but we all know what a little work in the studio can do and right now I'm deciding if it's Wendy's or Mc Trainspotter's that I will use for adding on.

If the crowd wasn't so rowdy at times I could have held the camera a little more still .

There was some serious head banging going on around us ---- lol .

All I can say is that I sacrificed my whole concert experience from up close to get the images I shot and now that I'm home it was worth it.

Here are some more clips --------

No Quad

Trampled

Misty

Song Remains

Have fun everyone and Happiest Of All New Years !!

I almost feel like I'm replying to Royalty........what an awsome time you had my friend. Many many CONGRATS on all of that falling in place for you. You made into practice the day before and shook Jimmy's hand??????????? Good Lord!!!!! I was about 20 ft behind you.....right of center....straight in front of Jimmy's amps. I called back to Florida after the show and told my friends..."I could go on now"....for I thought I had just maxed out on more of an experience than I had dreamed. I was in your position on May 13, 1973 in Mobile, Alabama....I could see the sweat on Jimmy's Gibson....and the other night in London I felt like I had gotten to go to Heaven early. I probably looked right at you at some point in the "queue"......I was back in line a little ways but I looked on the "campers" and stepped thru their cardboard they laid on as I made my way in. I'm a serious fan....got a room in my home basically dedicated to LZ....Signed by all 4 LP......Tickets....full set of sealed LP's ...and the list goes on.....then I run into a guy like you!!!!! What a neat thing.....pardon this expession....but it makes my nipples hard to think of the experience you had.......Congratulations Again!!!

Hi there

Just wanted to say thanks for posting the videos and sharing what was clearly an incredible experience which so many of us wish we could have had! Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on board :)

Oh, and Happy New Year! :D

In recognition of all the kind words here and the super cool welcome ----

I just uploaded a new song for the troups ......

KASHMIR - 2007

I know the sound is dreadful, but as a collector of every shred of Zepp footage known including all the 8 MM stuff , this is so remindful of those days . Kinda warms my heart to be able to add something to the love of our fave band.

2008 --- World Tour ??? Lets hope and pray !!

Smiles to all .....

I know the sound is dreadful, but as a collector of every shred of Zepp footage known including all the 8 MM stuff , this is so remindful of those days . Kinda warms my heart to be able to add something to the love of our fave band.

You could sync up some of the bootleg audio with your video

WOW.........WHAT SURPRISE. KASHMIR.............TOO COOL.

HAPPY 2008 TO YOU LZ4LIFE.

This makes me [almost] glad i got the flu and had to stay home from New Years Party..

:D:D:D:D:D:D

these are the closest to the stage pics i've seen like we are

THERE it's like jimmy's saying take this and this and this and this :) :) :)

freekin hot stuff man thanx!!!!!!!!

In recognition of all the kind words here and the super cool welcome ----

I just uploaded a new song for the troups ......

KASHMIR - 2007

2008 --- World Tour ??? Lets hope and pray !!

Smiles to all .....

Amazing footage, wow!!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Archived