Jimmy Page Cam --- 02 Show

...people were allowed to bring in their cameras and use them.

Cactus is right.

Not to mention the fact that security was extremely lax.

I could have brought my small dog into the show under my jacket and gone undetected.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your camera footage with everyone.

I just watched Dazed, and you know what's cool, is that even though the sound is crappy, it's the first time i've actually been able to hear Jimmy's guitar tone coming straight out of the amp! It is very reminiscent of the '69 Supershow tone. Thanks for sharing!

Now i am even more pumped to hear a professionally mixed DVD. Hurry up guys!

Excellent! I've been out of the country for the past three weeks, and have just started catching up with some of the footage posted on youtube. All this stuff is great to have; my view from the floor was limited to what was shown on the screen much of the time, so to have all these other points of view available is a great backup.

I'm just praying they release this as a proper DVD this year.

....of course a tour would be nice too!

I know you can have too much of a good thing, but.....

I'm with you Cod......that bow performance was right on. NOBODY loves listening to Jimmy play more than me......but even I tend to fast forward the bow on TSRTS.....it's over 6 min. long alone....I'm prolly impatient and ready to get back into the hard jamming afterwards. My nipples get hard when I even think about how good the DVD can be........Holy Shit!!!!

I'm with you Cod......that bow performance was right on. NOBODY loves listening to Jimmy play more than me......but even I tend to fast forward the bow on TSRTS.....it's over 6 min. long alone....I'm prolly impatient and ready to get back into the hard jamming afterwards. My nipples get hard when I even think about how good the DVD can be........Holy Shit!!!!

Same here. On the BBC stuff, TSRTS, HTWWW, etc., I just fast-forward over the long violin stuff, partly because it's long and cliche and mostly because I like the part that follows, with Jimmy's playing right on the verge of just flying out of control.

But this was something dark, raw and different.

Now I'd like to hear what follows.

Same here. On the BBC stuff, TSRTS, HTWWW, etc., I just fast-forward over the long violin stuff, partly because it's long and cliche and mostly because I like the part that follows, with Jimmy's playing right on the verge of just flying out of control.

But this was something dark, raw and different.

Now I'd like to hear what follows.

I've heard what you mean....his bow even rolls into a short part of "how many more times" like is different from any before. Jimmy is so "connected" with his guitar he can get dark....light....or convey whatever emotion he happens to have at the time. I don't have a clue as to how it would feel to be able to play like that. All I know is I damn sure love to hear that. You prolly have....but have you seen this one???

....it's a No Quarter/D & C mix......but it's almost good as it gets on there. Take care Cod Man!!!

It's a small world, innit? Welcome to the Zeppelin obsessive club. :D

It looks like pretty soon it'll be possible to make a decent-looking mix of the whole show with a proper audio source (MK41 or Wendy release).

Thanks....SilverVishnu??....what's that?....if you don't me asking :-). I'm glad to be here.....looks like I'm not alone......also feel like my obsession should have me in the finals for Chapter President. I'm glad there's finally a "here"....where I can find people on my same wavelength. You want more obsession?.....click here http://www.myspace.com/jrich32425 :rolleyes:

Thanks....SilverVishnu??....what's that?....if you don't me asking :-). I'm glad to be here.....looks like I'm not alone......also feel like my obsession should have me in the finals for Chapter President. I'm glad there's finally a "here"....where I can find people on my same wavelength. You want more obsession?.....click here http://www.myspace.com/jrich32425 :rolleyes:

Was actually talking to the OP, but hey ho, anything goes! :D

I refuse to visit MySpazz though. Sorry, but that's crossing the line of what my eyes can bear.

Was actually talking to the OP, but hey ho, anything goes! :D

I refuse to visit MySpazz though. Sorry, but that's crossing the line of what my eyes can bear.

Strangely enough I'm not a big MySpazz man either......actually got involved to see what my dern young'ns were doin.....you can't get on there much without being enrolled. I did take the liberty to give my "Main Man"........some recognition....I found some fun in that....and also some found a small handful of some genuine Led Heads there too.....past that it's mainly a bunch of little worthless turds that need to be doing their homework instead. Somehow I thought that link might be a bad idea......

Strangely enough I'm not a big MySpazz man either......actually got involved to see what my dern young'ns were doin.....you can't get on there much without being enrolled. I did take the liberty to give my "Main Man"........some recognition....I found some fun in that....and also some found a small handful of some genuine Led Heads there too.....past that it's mainly a bunch of little worthless turds that need to be doing their homework instead. Somehow I thought that link might be a bad idea......

I love your Space JRich! I joined for same reason as you....have sent you a "friend request" so if you see one coming from Skin Bag, that's me! :)

I love your Space JRich! I joined for same reason as you....have sent you a "friend request" so if you see one coming from Skin Bag, that's me! :)

Hey......glad I spotted this post before I went on Myspace. I'll except the friend request......and thanks. You get so many spammer "friends" on there that you have to scrap. It's funny what names we take on as things progress....right now you're an Angel w/Broken Wing......Skin Bag......me......I'm a JRich....pumpagundy(Youtube).....manown(Yahoo).....and various other aliases myself.

[quote name='Zepp-4-Life' date='Dec 31 2007, 03:08 PM' post='6593

What an amazing night!! How did you get those kind of seats and wristbands and all of that? I'm sitting here in Wisconsin and hoping and praying for a concert. My eight year old son is a huge fan and I would love to get those kind of seats. Of course my husband and I are the ones who turned him on to it so it would be amazing for us as well. I need the how to on all of that!!

Hello to all here ,

I thought this would be a great way to begin here at LedZeppelin.com.

My first post :

Being lucky enough to see the show from the front row , standing before Jimmy's pedal board was the ultimate thrill of a lifetime.

Being the FIRST person to get a wristband was another .

Being interviewd by the BBC and other TV channels was nothing short of shocking.

Being at the rehearsal on Dec. 9th and then meeting Jimmy for a handshake was icing on the cake of life.

The ultimate experience for a lifelong fan. And more .

Here's a clip of the front row Jimmy cam --------------

I was fortunate enough to capture the entire show , mostly focusing on JP the whole time.

The sound is laughable , small camera too close and loud.

36 AA batteries and 4 memory cards !! Priceless.

I look forward to my tenure here and meeting all you people.

2008 --- All the best to one and all !!

Thanks

Thanks for the clip. I will be 41 in June and never had the pleasure of seeing the "Mighty Zep" in their heyday (so sad) My older brother had promised to get tix and take me to a show in '80--we all know how that turned out. I had the distinct pleasure of my first concert being a front row show. I worked at an amusement park in Jersey and my boss was a huge Zep fan who got tix for Robert Plant for us front row MSG- I had seat A-14. At that time he got it through a ticket "service" and we paid $125 in '83! I'd have to dig for the stub to confirm the exact date. You can never top the feeling of being front row. We also took a limo. How could a 16 year old ever top that? I saw Plant 2 nights later 2nd row at the Spectrum. (That tix was only $100) LOL! I've never been able to top that feeling and believe only seeing the "Boys" from up close like you did would top it. You need to try and run that vid and sound through ProTools however-I had to turn the sound down and watch the visual-The sound made it unlistenable. Congrats on a great experience though...I can only dream that soon many others-including myself-will be able to experience that feeling and joy. It must've been otherworldly-like dying and going to heaven-In London! Thanks for the chance to feel that feeling again...If only for a second! And thanks for sharing!

Many thanks to all the nice and kind words again .

Sometimes life can be full of luck and charms .

Here is a link to some very good quality front row footage .

The filmers were two of the fans that I spent two days in line with.

Sadly , they only captured 30 second clips of each song .

Obviously they had a better camera then myself , in hindsight I wish

I would have thought more about that point.

This is the channel on Youtube -----

http://youtube.com/profile?user=outontiles74

I finally got to check these out on a cable connection. That -dazed and confused was cool to see up close and an interesting listening experience with the close range distortion. Good to see jimmy page having fun playing -misty mountain hop there too.

Thanks for sharing the videos.

Hello to all here ,

I thought this would be a great way to begin here at LedZeppelin.com.

My first post :

Being lucky enough to see the show from the front row , standing before Jimmy's pedal board was the ultimate thrill of a lifetime.

Being the FIRST person to get a wristband was another .

Being interviewd by the BBC and other TV channels was nothing short of shocking.

Being at the rehearsal on Dec. 9th and then meeting Jimmy for a handshake was icing on the cake of life.

The ultimate experience for a lifelong fan. And more .

Here's a clip of the front row Jimmy cam --------------

I was fortunate enough to capture the entire show , mostly focusing on JP the whole time.

The sound is laughable , small camera too close and loud.

36 AA batteries and 4 memory cards !! Priceless.

I look forward to my tenure here and meeting all you people.

2008 --- All the best to one and all !!

Thanks

ohh i wanna thank you

Hello to all folks and friends again ,

I have just found some interesting footage once again on the " not--so--acclaimed " Y-tube and this is interesting for a good reason.

People apparently now can use other footage from the Y-tube source and then incorporate it into another video production. Basically borrowing or using someone else's video and using it for their own intent and purposes .

To which I have no issues. Public domain is " public " so it comes with the territory .

However , it does raise a question .

Is there a way to extract video from that site or is the method as simple as someone just filming it from the monitor ??

I'd appreciate a technical opinion from someone who knows .

Anyway, it sure is a surprise when you stumble upon a new video and then suddenly it includes some of your own personal footage .

Like I said though , it's cool .

Peace and Rock n Roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuOZjdYK0fY

HELLO JIMMY . WOULD LIKE TO BE A FRIEND ON MY SPACE, SO WHEN I ASK YOU WILL KNOW ITS ME GINA. THANK YOU[http://www.myspace.com/ginamarie60

HELLO JIMMY . WOULD LIKE TO BE A FRIEND ON MY SPACE, SO WHEN I ASK YOU WILL KNOW ITS ME GINA. THANK YOU[http://www.myspace.com/ginamarie60

Hey Gina!!!......Okie Doke....Thanks.......I'll be on the look-out.......or maybe I can take your info and send you a friend request. Coincidentally I'm in the middle of preparing to upload more 02 pictures to my Myspace page. They aren't pics I personally took....they are taken by others...but some pretty neat shots of the concert. God it was awsome!!!

Hey Gina!!!......Okie Doke....Thanks.......I'll be on the look-out.......or maybe I can take your info and send you a friend request. Coincidentally I'm in the middle of preparing to upload more 02 pictures to my Myspace page. They aren't pics I personally took....they are taken by others...but some pretty neat shots of the concert. God it was awsome!!!

I've tried your URL and a couple of searches and I don't find you....??? http://www.myspace.com/ginamarie60 ???

Archived