Happy New Year.

spats

But doesn't the fact that i wouldn't try and talk them into doing something or going someplace they don't want to show i am thinking about them and not me?

If she is wanting me to do something i don't want to do or don't feel comfortable doing then she is only thinking about herself. It goes both ways.

Loving someone means that you want to be with them and support them, even when it's not your idea of a fun time.

It involves commitment and sacrifice. Obviously, you are not ready for that.

Stick to your hand. It understands you. :rolleyes:

Loving someone means that you want to be with them and support them, even when it's not your idea of a fun time.

It involves commitment and sacrifice. Obviously, you are not ready for that.

Stick to your hand. It understands you. :rolleyes:

In my eyes if you really care about someone who won't pressure them to do something they don't want to.

You wouldn't do that would you?

In my eyes if you really care about someone who won't pressure them to do something they don't want to.

You wouldn't do that would you?

What you fail to realize (due to inexperience) is that unless you're going to be the hermit couple in that nice cozy cave far from civilization these situations will come up.

"Sticking to your principles" has the ability to create major havoc with a relationship, while bending a bit (notice i "a bit") keeps things harmonious, and paves the way for a smoother scene when you ask something of your mate that they are not wild about at a later time.

Relationships are not a black and white type of thing, get that through your head, and piss off fewer people who are bored enough to keep answering your robotic drivel.

What you fail to realize (due to inexperience) is that unless you're going to be the hermit couple in that nice cozy cave far from civilization these situations will come up.

"Sticking to your principles" has the ability to create major havoc with a relationship, while bending a bit (notice i "a bit") keeps things harmonious, and paves the way for a smoother scene when you ask something of your mate that they are not wild about at a later time.

Relationships are not a black and white type of thing, get that through your head, and piss off fewer people who are bored enough to keep answering your robotic drivel.

I have had quite a few girlfriends so there is no lack of experience and these situations have come up.And i don't ask a lot of them as far as going places and doing things. I am a pretty easygoing guy. if they said "No, i don't want to see that movie". I was fine with it and went on my own or with buddies. What should i have done? Nagged her to go?

I have had quite a few girlfriends so there is no lack of experience and these situations have come up.And i don't ask a lot of them as far as going places and doing things. I am a pretty easygoing guy. if they said "No, i don't want to see that movie". I was fine with it and went on my own or with buddies. What should i have done? Nagged her to go?

It's not nagging to let someone know when something is important to you. And not holding what she wants to be important is being an asshole. Wanting your boyfriend to attend a wedding with you is normal, Spats. It's you who are abnormal.

While we're at it, tell me something. Everyone tells you the same goddamn stuff when you post this stuff. Kaztor's had a go at you, Katushcka/Black_Beauty has, MattMc1973 has, I have . . . why not go somewhere where people actually have a snowballs chance in hell of agreeing with you, instead of coming where your sexist drivel inspires the regulars to want to throw up and dump on you? Why hijack another thread and turn it to your favorite subject, your subneandrethalic views on women, when you know people will come out of the woodwork to call you an asshole for it? Why would you want to hang out in a place where EVERYONE thinks you're a pig?

Unless that sort of reaction is exactly what you come here for . . . Troll.

img3.jpg

It's not nagging to let someone know when something is important to you. And not holding what she wants to be important is being an asshole. Wanting your boyfriend to attend a wedding with you is normal, Spats. It's you who are abnormal.

While we're at it, tell me something. Everyone tells you the same goddamn stuff when you post this stuff. Kaztor's had a go at you, Katushcka/Black_Beauty has, MattMc1973 has, I have . . . why not go somewhere where people actually have a snowballs chance in hell of agreeing with you, instead of coming where your sexist drivel inspires the regulars to want to throw up and dump on you? Why hijack another thread and turn it to your favorite subject, your subneandrethalic views on women, when you know people will come out of the woodwork to call you an asshole for it? Why would you want to hang out in a place where EVERYONE thinks you're a pig?

img3.jpg

I am not a troll. I didn't highjack this thread. I was the one that started the thread.

Well , i just don't like to try and convince people to do things they don't want to. I respec their wishes. I am just easygoing about that. I understand that women like their boyfriends to go to weddings. I just don't understand why and why it's such a big deal.

I am not a troll. I didn't highjack this thread. I was the one that started the thread.

Well , i just don't like to try and convince people to do things they don't want to. I respect their wishes. I am just easygoing about that. I understand that women like their boyfriends to go to weddings. I just don't understand why and why it's such a big deal.

:rolleyes: Funny, that's all that you seem to do around here, try to convince us that your superficial standards for women are normal, that your fear of intimacy is normal. Since you haven't found one person to agree with you for more than a few posts, why don't you shut up about it and quit trying to convince the rest of us, since we clearly don't want to be convinced?

I challenge you to post for one month without bringing up dating or women. Talk about the band, talk about your favorite albums, talk about sports teams you don't like. I triple dog dare you. Maybe if you do it, I'll believe you're not a troll.

And a wedding is the joining of two families. For most people, that's a big deal. Give a shit about your family, Spats? Then maybe you should give a shit about the moment someone else joins it, Troll.

But here I am feeding you, I should stop. :rolleyes:

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

:rolleyes: Funny, that's all that you seem to do around here, try to convince us that your superficial standards for women are normal, that your fear of intimacy is normal. Since you haven't found one person to agree with you for more than a few posts, why don't you shut up about it and quit trying to convince the rest of us, since we clearly don't want to be convinced?

I challenge you to post for one month without bringing up dating or women. Talk about the band, talk about your favorite albums, talk about sports teams you don't like. I triple dog dare you. Maybe if you do it, I'll believe you're not a troll.

And a wedding is the joining of two families. For most people, that's a big deal. Give a shit about your family, Spats? Then maybe you should give a shit about the moment someone else joins it, Troll.

But here I am feeding you, I should stop. :rolleyes:

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

I have passed on 5 family weddings. And my girlfriends were more pissed than i was about missing it. I just don't believe in marriage or the whole ceremony that goes with it. So i guess i can't understand why anyone would want to go.

Dude, i do participate in other threads. I am on the bands forum quite often.

I have passed on 5 family weddings. And my girlfriends were more pissed than i was about missing it. I just don't believe in marriage or the whole ceremony that goes with it. So i guess i can't understand why anyone would want to go.

Dude, i do participate in other threads. I am on the bands forum quite often.

Never said you didn't, but it's been years of you getting the exact same reaction any time you try to talk about women. Anyone would stop but a troll- if you aren't a troll, why take the abuse? Why not just shut up about it, or find a place where people agree with you? Say, the Maxim site?

If you aren't a troll, tell me why you think it's right that you come back again and again to a subject that you know causes you to piss people off around here? You can't deny that you do nothing but piss people off when you talk about women, it's been YEARS now and I've been here for the whole thing.

Never said you didn't, but it's been years of you getting the exact same reaction any time you try to talk about women. Anyone would stop but a troll- if you aren't a troll, why take the abuse? Why not just shut up about it, or find a place where people agree with you? Say, the Maxim site?

If you aren't a troll, tell me why you think it's right that you come back again and again to a subject that you know causes you to piss people off around here? You can't deny that you do nothing but piss people off when you talk about women, it's been YEARS now and I've been here for the whole thing.

I have been posting since last year.

I don't think anyone is really pissed off. You are making a bigger thing out of it than it is. And if you are not interested in talking about dating etc, then you don't have to. Just avoid the thread. There are threads i don't go near because i have no interest in them.

I have been posting since last year.

I don't think anyone is really pissed off. You are making a bigger thing out of it than it is.

Really? Have you been reading the same thread as I have? :rolleyes:

You are an idiot. You are the disappointment in your story. She gave you every opportunity to connect with her and you blew it. Your friends could see that you are nothing but a scared child. You are obviously looking for a Mommy figure.

Her only mistake: She thought you were a man.

She got luckier than she knows that night.

This has to be simply one of the most pathetic displays of self-stature I've ever read. Congrats, you've earned the right to kill yourself.

2008, and Spats is still tearing down any woman that shows interest in him.

Get a cat, it will ignore you most of the time, when it does pay attention to you it will be because it made the first move to do so, and you can at least say there's a pussy waiting for you at home.

Seriously.

If you still don't get it, you never will. It's an endless, tiring circle where you spout off, everyone tells you you're an idiot, you naively say "who me? why?", everyone tells you why, you say "I don't see the problem, I'm just being me"...and the process repeats ad nauseum, with everyone frustrated, and you still clueless.

This thread is a train ride to hell. And dorko is the conductor.

I agree with everything everyone else in this thread has stated, because they clearly have brains and common sense.

And that's just one thread, Spats. In fact, I could have posted more quotes, but the board limits how many you can put in one post. How many people have to call you an idiot before you start to think "hey . . . maybe this isn't my crowd"?

And if you are not interested in talking about dating etc, then you don't have to. Just avoid the thread. There are threads i don't go near because i have no interest in them.

Well, if you can't stand to stop posting your bullshit about women, then I can't stand not barging in to label you a troll. I can see that it offends you to be called a troll, but if the kind of attention you get in these dating threads is the kind you want, then you are a troll, Trollboy.

troll_2.jpg

God, it'll be a public service. :rolleyes:

Somewhere in America there is an obese 13 year-old, pimple faced boy who plays the part of "spats" on a Led Zeppelin forum. His obscenely ignorant posts garner an unusually high amount of replies. People can't bring themselves to believe that someone that has brains enough to type can have so little common sense.

The same "guy" who has so much "experience" with girlfriends, but no concept of "relationship" or any apparent desire to engage in one. Who is this child trying to fool? Mommy gave him a "puter" for his birthday and now he is entertaining the idea that he can fool all of you.

Give it a rest, Timmy. Your 15 minutes are up. Boycott replies to little Timmy.

Please Lassie, throw Timmy in the well.

Somewhere in America there is an obese 13 year-old, pimple faced boy who plays the part of "spats" on a Led Zeppelin forum. His obscenely ignorant posts garner an unusually high amount of replies. People can't bring themselves to believe that someone that has brains enough to type can have so little common sense.

The same "guy" who has so much "experience" with girlfriends, but no concept of "relationship" or any apparent desire to engage in one. Who is this child trying to fool? Mommy gave him a "puter" for his birthday and now he is entertaining the idea that he can fool all of you.

Give it a rest, Timmy. Your 15 minutes are up. Boycott replies to little Timmy.

Please Lassie, throw Timmy in the well.

Dude, i am real. I am not a teenage boy. I live in Toronto. I have been in relationships with quite a few women. I never said they were successfull. They were for awhile.

img3.jpg

I love you.

Well a buddy sure humiliated me tonight. He is friends with the girl i met at the New Years Party and he saw her and told her i was too shy to ask for her number. (that makes me look good. Cough, Cough)And he got her number for me and told her i will give her a call. Not Good. :angry: Someone is gonna be waiting awhile for a phone call.

And we went to the movies tonight and saw Cloverfield. It's very overrated. And you might get pretty dizzy watching it. Bring a barf bag.

Well a buddy sure humiliated me tonight. He is friends with the girl i met at the New Years Party and he saw her and told her i was too shy to ask for her number. (that makes me look good. Cough, Cough)And he got her number for me and told her i will give her a call. Not Good. :angry: Someone is gonna be waiting awhile for a phone call.

Well, while it is kind of presumptious on your buddys part to do all that, it does cut through the heart of your issue with shyness. It also demonstrates that your real life friends are probably just as tired of you whining about your self inflicted dating problems as we are.

Quit trying to punish evryone with your "principles" and give this girl a call. 

Talking is free, and it never has to go beyond that point if the conversations don't go well.

Principles of the type you often cite are for people so bombarded with offers, or endowed with enough confidence carve out their own options....they have to set up parameters in order to sort out those options.

You are NOT in this league.... few really are.

Your principles are going to have to relax if you are to get anywhere.

Deal with it, and get on living.

This totally reminds me of Spats. The kid in "Bad Santa" that you're not sure if he's a genius or stupid, and no matter how mad he makes Billy Bob Thornton, he just stays calm and asks naive questions...

ROFL. I haven't seen that movie. That kid is fucking hilarious!

Call me Evil if you want, but I would miss Spats if he left....

Actually, I would a little, too. Everyone gets so excited when Spats comes to town. :lol:

Not that I agree with everything you say, Spats...

And we went to the movies tonight and saw Cloverfield. It's very overrated. And you might get pretty dizzy watching it. Bring a barf bag.

Call her. You got her number...SHE gave it out...call her.

He didn't humiliate you.

Believe me, he didn't.

Though I'm sure you won't believe me because you know women better than me... :rolleyes:

Well, while it is kind of presumptious on your buddys part to do all that, it does cut through the heart of your issue with shyness. It also demonstrates that your real life friends are probably just as tired of you whining about your self inflicted dating problems as we are.

Quit trying to punish evryone with your "principles" and give this girl a call. 

Talking is free, and it never has to go beyond that point if the conversations don't go well.

Principles of the type you often cite are for people so bombarded with offers, or endowed with enough confidence carve out their own options....they have to set up parameters in order to sort out those options.

You are NOT in this league.... few really are.

Your principles are going to have to relax if you are to get anywhere.

Deal with it, and get on living.

It sure as hell was presumptious. The reason i didn't ask for her number had nothing to do with shyness!! But i guess that is all he could think of to say. But saying what he did makes me look like a wimp.

But he did it because he was annoyed that i passed on her ( he thinks she 's pretty. I think she's plain) . He said if i don't pursue this he doesn't want to hear me complain about my love life anymore. A-hole.

I wouldn't mind going out with her but i don't like doing the calling and asking out routine. If he was going to do it he should of given her my number so she could call me. I don't know.

Archived