Happy New Year.

spats

yawn8hm.jpg

Matt, I have one specific problem. I'd like to lose some weight, but I just can't. I don't like being on a diet, and I don't want to exercise. If it happens that I miraculously lose some of it, I usually get so excited that I have some rich, delicious meal, because that's how I celebrate. Care to discuss this particular problem of mine with me? I can try to inform you what I ate every day, for example, but don't try to give me any advice, because I simply love beer and dark chocolate; having a glass of milk and an apple instead would be a painful compromise, and I don't like compromises. OMG, I'm so fat. Help me!

Matt, I have one specific problem. I'd like to lose some weight, but I just can't. I don't like being on a diet, and I don't want to exercise. If it happens that I miraculously lose some of it, I usually get so excited that I have some rich, delicious meal, because that's how I celebrate. Care to discuss this particular problem of mine with me? I can try to inform you what I are every day, for example, but don't try to give me any advice, because I simply love beer and dark chocolate; having a glass of milk and an apple instead would be a painful compromise, and I don't like compromises. OMG, I'm so fat. Help me!

Ha, Ha. :D very funny. I am up for advice. from matt and others But If i was giving someone advice I would give them advice that would work for them. That plays to their strengths. That's easiest for them to do. Do you know what i mean? Telling someone to apporach when they have not been successful doing it is not really the best advice i don't think because i think it is just setting me up for failure. I would think the best way to go is to do something that you have a better chance of succeeding at.

Ha, Ha. :D very funny. I am up for advice. from matt and others But If i was giving someone advice I would give them advice that would work for them. That plays to their strengths. That's easiest for them to do. Do you know what i mean? Telling someone to apporach when they have not been successful doing it is not really the best advice i don't think because i think it is just setting me up for failure. I would think the best way to go is to do something that you have a better chance of succeeding at.

Why do you think it's funny? I don't think it's funny. I personally think it's an unsolvable problem.

Matt, I have one specific problem. I'd like to lose some weight, but I just can't. I don't like being on a diet, and I don't want to exercise. If it happens that I miraculously lose some of it, I usually get so excited that I have some rich, delicious meal, because that's how I celebrate. Care to discuss this particular problem of mine with me? I can try to inform you what I are every day, for example, but don't try to give me any advice, because I simply love beer and dark chocolate; having a glass of milk and an apple instead would be a painful compromise, and I don't like compromises. OMG, I'm so fat. Help me!

So you're serious about this?

Matt, I have one specific problem. I'd like to lose some weight, but I just can't. I don't like being on a diet, and I don't want to exercise. If it happens that I miraculously lose some of it, I usually get so excited that I have some rich, delicious meal, because that's how I celebrate. Care to discuss this particular problem of mine with me? I can try to inform you what I ate every day, for example, but don't try to give me any advice, because I simply love beer and dark chocolate; having a glass of milk and an apple instead would be a painful compromise, and I don't like compromises. OMG, I'm so fat. Help me!

Well, it might take 27 pages, but I'm sure we can figure something out...

Well, it might take 27 pages, but I'm sure we can figure something out...

Please, just don't say I might try some special teas or pills with an extract from pineapple. That would make me look desperate, which I'm obviously not.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Excuse me, are you looking at someone else's behind? Isn't mine BIG enough to look at? :watchingyou:

Just kiddin'! No BIG BUTT threads are necessary, I bet people who have a true sense of being understand that curves are a vital part of being SEXY! ;)

Hey, don't treat me like that. I'm a nice girl, not some whiny little loser. Though I do look like a monkey. Oh well.

Don't take it like that, I was just trying to find a butt related smiley that I thought would be light hearted and funny, like the thread. Never thought the thread would be whiny. Would you prefer a yellow dancing ass to symbolize your thread?

buttdance.gif

Or am I wrong about the flavor of the thread? Do you want to be chastised for the state of your ass?

smackass.gif

:P

How about liposuction? Or did you have bad plastic surgery experiences in the past?

( :hysterical: )

Two of my friends already gave me exactly the same advice, but I don't like the sheer fact that it's a modern way of dealing with the problem, I'm a bit traditional, you know. I'm not into all this cybergoofiness.

Well, your options are eat less and exercise, get lipo, or learn to love the butt. So now it's your turn to be Spatsy and fight me, and say you don't want to do any of those things, and want realistic advice...READY? GO!

No way, I can't do that. I'm by no means going to accept that I'm a fat bottomed girl. That would mean I'm settling, or something. I just want a tiny little buttie.

No way, I can't do that. I'm by no means going to accept that I'm a fat bottomed girl. That would mean I'm settling, or something. I just want a tiny little buttie.

Now Kat, I know we're goofing around with a Spats-type exchange here, but I sense a hint of truth to your lack of booty confidence!

Now Kat, I know we're goofing around with a Spats-type exchange here, but I sense a hint of truth to your lack of booty confidence!

I'm generally not an overtly confident person, Matt, but I think I've learned to live with that rather well.

Archived