Happy New Year.

spats

( :hysterical: )

Two of my friends already gave me exactly the same advice, but I don't like the sheer fact that it's a modern way of dealing with the problem, I'm a bit traditional, you know. I'm not into all this cybergoofiness.

The traditional approach is: The bigger the booty, the more to hold on to. :)

So stop hiding behind your behind. :D

The traditional approach is: The bigger the booty, the more to hold on to. :)

So stop hiding behind your behind. :D

That makes sense. Game over. I spent ten minutes to think up some counterargument, but I guess I'm not as talented as spats. Oh well. -_-

Well, your options are eat less and exercise, get lipo, or learn to love the butt. So now it's your turn to be Spatsy and fight me, and say you don't want to do any of those things, and want realistic advice...READY? GO!

Dude, your advice is not realistic. Telling someone to do something that they have rarely been successful at is not realistic. You are expecting miracles.

Dude, your advice is not realistic. Telling someone to do something that they have rarely been successful at is not realistic. You are expecting miracles.

Expecting miracles would be expecting a solution other than eating less, excercise, or lipo. Hoping for something else is what's unrealistic. There is no other way, and if there was we'd already be paying $50.00 a bottle for it.

It's the same with your romantic troubles. Everyone give you advice and you ignore it all as unrealistic. Kat said it best, it's the world that's crazy, you really are Napolean.

Expecting miracles would be expecting a solution other than eating less, excercise, or lipo. Hoping for something else is what's unrealistic. There is no other way, and if there was we'd already be paying $50.00 a bottle for it.

It's the same with your romantic troubles. Everyone give you advice and you ignore it all as unrealistic. Kat said it best, it's the world that's crazy, you really are Napolean.

Sam, if i suggested to you to do something you had not been successful doing would that be realistic advice to you?

Sam, if i suggested to you to do something you had not been successful doing would that be realistic advice to you?

If there are a finite number of solutions, then yes! The problem is not the solutions people are offering you, but the lack of effort or even consideration that you are willing to apply to them. There is no way to cheat at love or mixed martial arts- if you fail, either give up or try harder.

After 28 pages of going in circles with you, let me ask you this simple question Spats...What do you want to hear?

What are you hoping to be told? I guess I'm not even sure what you're looking for at this point. Nobody is ever going to come up with any new nugget of advice that hasn't already been thrown out there in thousands of posts (going back to the old board). You always have a rebuttal on why everyone's advice won't work for you.

So why should people continue to spend time replying to you? What is it that you're looking to hear? What if everyone just stopped replying to your troubles? Would you be disappointed? Would you think that the answer is just around the corner, and don't want people to quit now? Other than for entertainment, tell us why this is anything but a colossal waste of time...

Spats....the best thing you can do is to hold back, sit back and wait. That's the right method, mate. Just wait, let yourself control what'll happen. By waiting. Until someone decides she might like you. Be the master of the situation: keep waiting! Maybe something'll happen.

5.gif

Satisfied?

After 28 pages of going in circles with you, let me ask you this simple question Spats...What do you want to hear?

What are you hoping to be told? I guess I'm not even sure what you're looking for at this point. Nobody is ever going to come up with any new nugget of advice that hasn't already been thrown out there in thousands of posts (going back to the old board). You always have a rebuttal on why everyone's advice won't work for you.

So why should people continue to spend time replying to you? What is it that you're looking to hear? What if everyone just stopped replying to your troubles? Would you be disappointed? Would you think that the answer is just around the corner, and don't want people to quit now? Other than for entertainment, tell us why this is anything but a colossal waste of time...

Matt, i appreciate the advice even though i think most of it is unrealistic for me. I guess i am just looking for some way out of the slump i am in and it's getting frustrating. I do agree and like some of the advice given. I agree with the advice about meeting girls at parties. It worked on New Years (except for her game playing). That's realistic advice. Unfortunately me and my friends don't have parties every weekend.

But the advice about doing the asking and being assertive is just not realistic given my track record with that. And when i was at the club the other night thinking about approaching i felt like i was in high school all over again. Ugh.

If there are a finite number of solutions, then yes! The problem is not the solutions people are offering you, but the lack of effort or even consideration that you are willing to apply to them. There is no way to cheat at love or mixed martial arts- if you fail, either give up or try harder.

But how do you try harder on the dating scene?

Oh God, just shut up already. We're past the point of giving a shit about your infinite number of problems and it's become more than apparent that you don't give a damn about what any of us say to you advice-wise, you're more than content to blow it off.

Oh God, just shut up already. We're past the point of giving a shit about your infinite number of problems and it's become more than apparent that you don't give a damn about what any of us say to you advice-wise, you're more than content to blow it off.

Read my above post.

Bottom line Spats, you want girls to come to you, and THAT'S not realistic. In a perfect world, sure, it'd be awesome if girls always made the moves, and guys didn't have to. But that's not the way it is, deal with it. You want something, you go after it. Or you can sit back, wait for them come to you, squander easy opportunities by expecting the girl to be the assertive one, and come on the internet and bitch and moan.

Bottom line Spats, you want girls to come to you, and THAT'S not realistic. In a perfect world, sure, it'd be awesome if girls always made the moves, and guys didn't have to. But that's not the way it is, deal with it. You want something, you go after it. Or you can sit back, wait for them come to you, squander easy opportunities by expecting the girl to be the assertive one, and come on the internet and bitch and moan.

I agree that most women don't approach. That's obvious. I am not squandering easy opportunities. It's just not easy to go after what you want if you don't know if the women likes you or not. And even then you can't always tell if they like you in THAT way. There are not always clear.

Matt, i appreciate the advice even though i think most of it is unrealistic for me. I guess i am just looking for some way out of the slump i am in and it's getting frustrating. I do agree and like some of the advice given. I agree with the advice about meeting girls at parties. It worked on New Years (except for her game playing). That's realistic advice. Unfortunately me and my friends don't have parties every weekend.

How many times do you have to have this pointed out to you...YOU were playing games on New Years, she was just expecting YOU to be normal and ask for her number as any guy on this thread would have done.

Gain some perspective man!

We've only buried you in it 500 miles deep.

Jeesh. :angry:

Unfortunately me and my friends don't have parties every weekend.

You are 12 years old, aren't you?

Proper English language skills are nice to have, especially if you had the balls to speak to a girl.

Your quote should say, "Unfortunately, my friends and I don't have parties every weekend."

Do you hear how much better that sounds when you say it?

You are an utter waste of time, but for those on this site with no life.... you are intriguing! :blink:

Proper English language skills are nice to have, especially if you had the balls to speak to a girl.

Your quote should say, "Unfortunately, my friends and I don't have parties every weekend."

Do you hear how much better that sounds when you say it?

You are an utter waste of time, but for those on this site with no life.... you are intriguing! :blink:

The lives and times of a grammar nazi...by JimmyPage1977.

Archived