Happy New Year.

spats

Because only YOU can control what YOU do. If YOU had asked for the number, you'd have gone out by now. You didn't, so you haven't. Period. We're not talking to her, we're talking to YOU.

And as I said before, and I'll say AGAIN, like it or not guys have to make the move most of the time. You can sit back and bitch how it's not fair, or you can deal with it. For every Spats who didn't take the bait and ask for her number, there will be 20 guys who will. So she won't be alone for long, while you will continue to be.

Jesus, it's like talking to a wall.

Well those 20 guys are giving into the games.

Besides, i doubt she is already taken. The girl is not smokin' hot. She is plain/cute bordering on pretty.

See everyone?? I was approaching and she cut me off at the knees!!! It does not work for me. :mellow::mellow:;);)

It's my patented online rejection training. :D And I'm proud to say you're doing well so far, no panicking, no running away and locking yourself into your room - good spatsy!!!

Next time you can try and pay me a compliment before I tell you to f*ck off and die. See how that works. :)

Well those 20 guys are giving into the games.

Besides, i doubt she is already taken. The girl is not smokin' hot. She is plain/cute bordering on pretty.

Those 20 guys know how to play the game, and get chicks. You can pat yourself on the back and say you don't play the game, and are sticking to your principles. And you'll be alone.

You think only smokin' hot girls get dates, and cute girls don't? Wake up. Here's a little sociological lesson for you, Spats. As far as looks go, 10's tend to wind up with 10's, 7's get together with 7's, 5's get together with 5's. Are there exceptions? Of course. But that's when you see a 5 guy with a 9 girl, and people say "what's she doing with him? He must have money..." You've said yourself that you're not a stunning dude to look at, so what makes you think you're above a "plain/cute, bordering on pretty" chick? Let's say she's a 6, well that just means she's got a lot of guys who are 6's hitting on her.

ROFL

I'm dying here!

I love that he thinks that only "smokin' hot" women have dates or boyfriends or husbands. ROFL

Let me see here...who do I know that's NOT "smokin' hot" and has a significant other? Or has HAD a date?

Oh pretty much everyone in the world!? :rolleyes:

^ It's like talking to a simple, dense child.

I'm STILL laughing at the exchange yesterday where Octagon is lamenting that he didn't move fast enough on a girl he was interested in, and lost her to someone else, and Spats' response is "you did the right thing" :hysterical:

ROFL

I'm dying here!

I love that he thinks that only "smokin' hot" women have dates or boyfriends or husbands. ROFL

Let me see here...who do I know that's NOT "smokin' hot" and has a significant other? Or has HAD a date?

Oh pretty much everyone in the world!? :rolleyes:

I didn't say plain girls never get dates I said she isn't smokin hot so i doubt she is already taken. I doubt there are guys lined up around the block for her.

Those 20 guys know how to play the game, and get chicks. You can pat yourself on the back and say you don't play the game, and are sticking to your principles. And you'll be alone.

You think only smokin' hot girls get dates, and cute girls don't? Wake up. Here's a little sociological lesson for you, Spats. As far as looks go, 10's tend to wind up with 10's, 7's get together with 7's, 5's get together with 5's. Are there exceptions? Of course. But that's when you see a 5 guy with a 9 girl, and people say "what's she doing with him? He must have money..." You've said yourself that you're not a stunning dude to look at, so what makes you think you're above a "plain/cute, bordering on pretty" chick? Let's say she's a 6, well that just means she's got a lot of guys who are 6's hitting on her.

Well good for those 20 guys but if you are giving in to games is it really worth it?

Dude, I didn't say Plain/cute girls don't get dates. I just meant that i doubt there are guys breaking down her door. I doubt she is already taken. It's only been about 2 weeks since she gave my buddy her number.

So in your mind, if you see a not-Playboy model looking woman, you automatically assume she's single.

How do you know that woman is not taken? Do you think all men are like you; shallow, insensitive twits?

Well it's only been about 2 weeks give or take a couple days since she gave her number to my buddy. For at least half of that she was probably expecting me to call. So i doubt she was looking elsewhere. I hope she isn't pissed or anything. Because she is a nice girl.

have you done that?

If i don't feel good about what i've done then i won't be able to enjoy myself. it would bother me.

Christ spats, you act like getting a number is some dangerous game, laden with traps and twists at every turn. She appeared interested in you, was hoping you'd make a move, and you didn't. End of story. In your mind, just asking for the number would have been some "game", but IT'S JUST ASKING FOR A NUMBER. Not that big of a deal. Those 20 theoretical other guys I mentioned, they aren't playing a soul-crushing "game", they're doing what most normal guys do...seal the deal when a girl makes it easy for you.

Any other guy would have left that party high-fiving his buddies, saying "dude, I got a number!" He'd be pumped he met someone and got a date out of it.

You, on the other hand, got nothing, have spent 2+ weeks talking about it on a chat board, and still somehow think you played it right (by blaming her).

You never answered either of my questions.

I answered the one about how do i know she isn't taken already.

No, just because a woman isn't a super model i don't presume she is automatically single. But a lot of the hotties i like are usually taken and the girls i am not interested in or not excited about are usually single. But i am not insane. I realize girls who aren't smokin' hot are taken and dating too.

I don't think all guys are like me. Some will put up with more than i do or settle or "play the game". I do think i may have a little bit of shallowness in me. But anybody that takes looks into account at all when looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend have the same quality. But i don't think i am insensitive or a twit.

Christ spats, you act like getting a number is some dangerous game, laden with traps and twists at every turn. She appeared interested in you, was hoping you'd make a move, and you didn't. End of story. In your mind, just asking for the number would have been some "game", but IT'S JUST ASKING FOR A NUMBER. Not that big of a deal. Those 20 theoretical other guys I mentioned, they aren't playing a soul-crushing "game", they're doing what most normal guys do...seal the deal when a girl makes it easy for you.

Any other guy would have left that party high-fiving his buddies, saying "dude, I got a number!" He'd be pumped he met someone and got a date out of it.

You, on the other hand, got nothing, have spent 2+ weeks talking about it on a chat board, and still somehow think you played it right (by blaming her).

Did you know that the original plot around the novel "Patriot Games" was about getting a girl's number? True story.

But i don't think i am insensitive or a twit.

No, you are. You are an insensitive, shiftless, shallow, lazy twit.

By the way everyone, my self-loathing is reaching critical mass here. Every time I respond to Spats, I hate myself, like a crack-head who curses himself as he lights up the crack pipe, muttering "I swear, this is the last time"...

Don't hate yourself, you're better than this dumbass. You're married...see, you've actually had sex with a human female.

Matt, it's not getting the number that i consider the game. It's that SHE wanted my number or wanted to exchange numbers. SHE was the one that was trying to get this to happen. Before she started hinting about it It did not even enter my mind to get her number. I liked her, thought she was cute enough but it didn't enter my mind that i would ever see her again because i don't pursue. SHE was the one Pursuing in a hinting way. But she stopped short and just would not come out and ask for it. Whether it be pride or thinking that it's the man's job to ask for the actual number or whatever. THAT is what i consider the game. Just ask for the damn number if you want it. I wouldn't have said no.

Any guy that would be highfiving his buddies saying "dude, i got her number" would funny. I would never do that. Do guys still do that?

Matt, it's not getting the number that i consider the game. It's that SHE wanted my number or wanted to exchange numbers. SHE was the one that was trying to get this to happen. Before she started hinting about it It did not even enter my mind to get her number. I liked her, thought she was cute enough but it didn't enter my mind that i would ever see her again because i don't pursue. SHE was the one Pursuing in a hinting way. But she stopped short and just would not come out and ask for it. Whether it be pride or thinking that it's the man's job to ask for the actual number or whatever. THAT is what i consider the game. Just ask for the damn number if you want it. I wouldn't have said no.

Sigh. She hinted she was interested in you, hoped you'd make a move, and you didn't. You don't like rejection, yet she set you up for success and you wouldn't bite. If that's a "game", so be it, but it's not gonna get much easier than that for you. That's why you didn't get the digits or a date. If you're content with that, good for you.

Sigh. She hinted she was interested in you, hoped you'd make a move, and you didn't. You don't like rejection, yet she set you up for success and you wouldn't bite. If that's a "game", so be it, but it's not gonna get much easier than that for you. That's why you didn't get the digits or a date. If you're content with that, good for you.

I did get the digits. But in a humiliating way. I appreciate that she was interested and wanted to hook up. That is flattering as hell. But i don't want a girl who has the attitude that it's the "man's job" to ask. I doubt i am missing out on anything mind blowing by not hooking up with her because she didn't have me foaming at the mouth. But she was cool and cute. So i wouldn't mind being friends with her. Don't know if that's possible though.

Don't hate yourself, you're better than this dumbass. You're married...see, you've actually had sex with a human female.

I am not looking to get married. I just want to have fun with pretty girl. I am not asking for the world. And i lost my virginity when i was 16.

Archived