Happy New Year.

spats

If you order a steak in a restaurant and you say "well-done" but it comes back rare, do you tell the waiter/waitress that it's not what you ordered or do you expect them to know it's not what you ordered and then take it back for you?

If you see that a woman is interested in you, and you see that she wants to get to know you a little better, most intelligent men (read: not you) would get up off their asses and go talk to the woman.

You are a lazy, shiftless turd and I hate you. Reading your posts and actually engaging in dialogue with you (God only knows why) is making me stupid. You don't know shit about women, relationships, love, life or anything in the middle, so I have no idea why you're continuing to prattle on and on and on and on and on about it.

If you order a steak in a restaurant and you say "well-done" but it comes back rare, do you tell the waiter/waitress that it's not what you ordered or do you expect them to know it's not what you ordered and then take it back for you?

If you see that a woman is interested in you, and you see that she wants to get to know you a little better, most intelligent men (read: not you) would get up off their asses and go talk to the woman.

You are a lazy, shiftless turd and I hate you. Reading your posts and actually engaging in dialogue with you (God only knows why) is making me stupid. You don't know shit about women, relationships, love, life or anything in the middle, so I have no idea why you're continuing to prattle on and on and on and on and on about it.

I would tell them to take it back because it was not what i ordered. Most people i think would do that if they got something they didn't ask for.

I did talk to her. I spent most of the party chatting with the girl.

I'm sorry if you don't like me Electro. I don't have much of a problem with you. We don't have to chat or get along with each other if you don't want. Live and let live i say.

Ahhh. This thread makes sense again. I couldn't for the life of me understand why someone was getting jumped on for poking fun at spats who doesn't even have the intelligence to be offended or even worse getting jumped on for making fun of him in a way some deemed IRRELEVANT in a thread started by SPATS. :lol:

Good luck to you Spats, in getting a gorgeous woman to just fall into your lap and just want to "have fun" with you till you're tired of her and a new one approaches you. Have you ever thought about just getting really rich? That might work....

:rolleyes:

I would tell them to take it back because it was not what i ordered. Most people i think would do that if they got something they didn't ask for.

I did talk to her. I spent most of the party chatting with the girl.

I'm sorry if you don't like me Electro. I don't have much of a problem with you. We don't have to chat or get along with each other if you don't want. Live and let live i say.

You actually remind me of Ellen Page in "Juno".

Ahhh. This thread makes sense again. I couldn't for the life of me understand why someone was getting jumped on for poking fun at spats who doesn't even have the intelligence to be offended or even worse getting jumped on for making fun of him in a way some deemed IRRELEVANT in a thread started by SPATS. :lol:

Good luck to you Spats, in getting a gorgeous woman to just fall into your lap and just want to "have fun" with you till you're tired of her and a new one approaches you. Have you ever thought about just getting really rich? That might work....

:rolleyes:

Getting rich would definately help i think. Maybe i'll start playing the lottery:D :D

Getting rich would definately help i think. Maybe i'll start playing the lottery:D :D

If you depend on money for love, you're gonna turn into one miserable son of a bitch. :P

You'd better damn well have other attributes that will override the cash factor, especially nowadays. Or the only thing you're going to be boinking is your fist.

By the way everyone, my self-loathing is reaching critical mass here. Every time I respond to Spats, I hate myself, like a crack-head who curses himself as he lights up the crack pipe, muttering "I swear, this is the last time"...

:lol:

erm, I mean..

:console:

I think awhile back Fuzzy suggested a 12-step

support group for Spats addicts, didn't she? :whistling:

^_^

Its good to see Liz spreading her

love around, aint it? :P:D

If you depend on money for love, you're gonna turn into one miserable son of a bitch. :P

You'd better damn well have other attributes that will override the cash factor, especially nowadays. Or the only thing you're going to be boinking is your fist.

I was kidding. :D Although having tons of money would definately get women interested.

Yeah, but you don't want that kind of woman. ;)

Trust me, money is nice, and I enjoy the hell out of it. But life is supposed to be deeper than that.

For a short period of time that type of woman might be alright. :D I am not looking to commit the rest of my life to anyone. B)

Yeah, but you don't want that kind of woman. ;)

Trust me, money is nice, and I enjoy the hell out of it. But life is supposed to be deeper than that.

Are you wealthy? Does it get you extra attention from women?

Are you wealthy? Does it get you extra attention from women?

Wealth is a relative term. I have no financial problems, if that's what you mean.

But even if I were wildy rich, I wouldn't use it as a tool. In fact, I'd keep it a secret until AFTER getting married. Keeps the leeches away.

Wealth is a relative term. I have no financial problems, if that's what you mean.

But even if I were wildy rich, I wouldn't use it as a tool. In fact, I'd keep it a secret until AFTER getting married. Keeps the leeches away.

No one wants a gold digger. Any man/woman after the other person's money only, is a bankrupt human being in all the ways that really matter. If the person loves you for who you are, even if you had not 2 nickels to rub together, that's the best kind.

It's my patented online rejection training. :D And I'm proud to say you're doing well so far, no panicking, no running away and locking yourself into your room - good spatsy!!!

Next time you can try and pay me a compliment before I tell you to f*ck off and die. See how that works. :)

:D:D

^ It's like talking to a simple, dense child.

I'm STILL laughing at the exchange yesterday where Octagon is lamenting that he didn't move fast enough on a girl he was interested in, and lost her to someone else, and Spats' response is "you did the right thing" :hysterical:

Octogan did not say whether she was interested in him the same way though. He just said he liked her. So there is no guarantee he would have hooked up with her. Again, i can't stand the thought process that it's the guys' job to move fast enough. The dude should not blame himself.

Archived