Happy New Year.

spats

Spats lives in a world where he thinks he's still in high school, and thinks everyone else is too. He was rejected by chicks in high school, and thinks it'd still be the same. Kids made fun of his middle name, and thinks they still would. Spats lives his whole life worrying what others think of him. Doesn't want his friends to see him get rejected, doesn't want anyone laughing at his name, etc.

But confidence isn't a problem for Spats :rolleyes:

Spats lives in a world where he thinks he's still in high school, and thinks everyone else is too. He was rejected by chicks in high school, and thinks it'd still be the same. Kids made fun of his middle name, and thinks they still would. Spats lives his whole life worrying what others think of him. Doesn't want his friends to see him get rejected, doesn't want anyone laughing at his name, etc.

But confidence isn't a problem for Spats :rolleyes:

I don't like my middle name or even my last name for that matter. That's not lack of confidence. And if i don't want people to know my middle name it's for that reason. I don't think grown people are gonna burst into fits of laughter. It's because i don't like it. I try and hide things i don't like about myself if i can.

But not wanting people to laugh at you or see you rejected is not from lack of confidence. I don't think many people at all like that.

I think i will still be rejected now for the very reason i was rejected back then. That's not lack of confidence. That's just being realistic. As i said, my looks haven't improved since i was a teen and looks still matter even after highschool is over.

Unless your middle name is "turd", "Hitler", "sex", "dildo" or "vagina"......why the fuck can't you say what it is? Do you think humanity as a whole is that shallow that they'd laugh at someone's middle name? Get over yourself.

It's not about getting over myself. I don't think i am all that. I just don't like the name and don't want anyone knowing it.

I don't like my middle name or even my last name for that matter. That's not lack of confidence. And if i don't want people to know my middle name it's for that reason. I don't think grown people are gonna burst into fits of laughter. It's because i don't like it. I try and hide things i don't like about myself if i can.

But not wanting people to laugh at you or see you rejected is not from lack of confidence. I don't think many people at all like that.

I think i will still be rejected now for the very reason i was rejected back then. That's not lack of confidence. That's just being realistic. As i said, my looks haven't improved since i was a teen and looks still matter even after highschool is over.

Spin it any way you want, your issues SCREAM lack of confidence and self-esteem.

Spats, do us all a favor and take your drama and issues to another board. This one is at its limit.

Who named you spokesperson for the whole board, Liz? :rolleyes:

fwiw.. I enjoy the ongoing (yet also going nowhere) spats 'no clue about relationships'

saga a helluva lot more than the 'atlas' game thread or the 'song name' game thread.

To each, his/her own,.. eh Sunshine? B)

Ffs, Spats,.. everyone goes through teenage heartbreak. Get over it already; it aint

the end of the world. Stop using teenage rejection as an excuse; that's rather pitiful.

C'mon now.. buck up! Get out there and face your fears, muh-man! :cheer:

Here's a little inspiration for ya:

*http://youtube.com/watch?v=CipB3c7Fkfc*

*You Learn - Alanis Morisette*

:beer:

Who named you spokesperson for the whole board, Liz? :rolleyes:

fwiw.. I enjoy the ongoing (yet also going nowhere) spats 'no clue about relationships'

saga a helluva lot more than the 'atlas' game thread or the 'song name' game thread.

To each, his/her own,.. eh Sunshine? B)

Ffs, Spats,.. everyone goes through teenage heartbreak. Get over it already; it aint

the end of the world. Stop using teenage rejection as an excuse; that's rather pitiful.

C'mon now.. buck up! Get out there and face your fears, muh-man! :cheer:

Here's a little inspiration for ya:

*http://youtube.com/watch?v=CipB3c7Fkfc*

*You Learn - Alanis Morisette*

:beer:

Thanks for the encouragement. I am using it as an excuse? I just don't think the results will be much different. If my looks had improved since my teen years i would probably think differently about approaching. But they haven't.

Spin it any way you want, your issues SCREAM lack of confidence and self-esteem.

It's Not. Just because there are things i don't like about myself doesn't mean i lack self confidence. There are things i am good at and things that i am not successful at. Just being honest. I just know my limitations.

What would change your mind? If i said i could do anything?

It's Not. Just because there are things i don't like about myself doesn't mean i lack self confidence. There are things i am good at and things that i am not successful at. Just being honest. I just know my limitations.

What would change your mind? If i said i could do anything?

So, what do you LIKE about yourself? We've heard lots of stuff you DON'T like about yourself. Part of being successful in anything is knowing how to put a positive spin on what you've got. Say you were trying to sell your old car. Would you tell the prospective buyer how much you hate the car and can't wait to get rid of it? That wouldn't make that person want to buy it from you! No, most likely you would tell them all the good qualities of the car. It's the same if you want a girl to be interested in you. You've gotta talk up the positive, not the negative, if you want to make the sale.

So, what do you LIKE about yourself? We've heard lots of stuff you DON'T like about yourself. Part of being successful in anything is knowing how to put a positive spin on what you've got. Say you were trying to sell your old car. Would you tell the prospective buyer how much you hate the car and can't wait to get rid of it? That wouldn't make that person want to buy it from you! No, most likely you would tell them all the good qualities of the car. It's the same if you want a girl to be interested in you. You've gotta talk up the positive, not the negative, if you want to make the sale.

lol maybe selling isn't the answer...he could always buy

I understand what you are saying Bonnie. But i can't talk up my looks to them. They will just see that. That's one of the main reasons i like them to approach is because that way i know for sure they think i am physically attractive.

What do i like about myself?

I am tall

I am in pretty good shape

I am nice.

I am a good friend.

I do what i want, when i want.

I don't put up with crap from people.

I have good eating manners

I am very independant.

I don't usually do anything i don't want to.

Those are some things.

I understand what you are saying Bonnie. But i can't talk up my looks to them. They will just see that. That's one of the main reasons i like them to approach is because that way i know for sure they think i am physically attractive.

What do i like about myself?

I am tall

I am in pretty good shape

I am nice.

I am a good friend.

I do what i want, when i want.

I don't put up with crap from people.

I have good eating manners

I am very independant.

I don't usually do anything i don't want to.

Those are some things.

What about your looks do you not like? Perhaps you can do something to improve them a bit...a new hairstyle, or a different wardrobe, nice shoes always make a good impression, perhaps you could change your sideburns, grow a goatee or something. You'd be surprised how little things like that could make a difference.

What about your looks do you not like? Perhaps you can do something to improve them a bit...a new hairstyle, or a different wardrobe, nice shoes always make a good impression, perhaps you could change your sideburns, grow a goatee or something. You'd be surprised how little things like that could make a difference.

The things i don't like i can't really change unless i got cosmetic surgery. And that stuff is too expensive.

The things i don't like i can't really change unless i got cosmetic surgery. And that stuff is too expensive.

Its more than a little ironic, aint it spats, that you have issues/insecurities about your own physical appearance and yet you place so much emphasis on the physical appearance of the women girls you might be interested in? :whistling:

Maybe its time you start looking deeper than physical appearance, eh? ;)

[edited for typos]

Its more than a little ironic, aint it spats, that you have issues/insecurities about your own physical appearance and yet you place so much emphasis on the physical appearance of the women girls you might be interested in? :whistling:

Maybe its time you start looking deeper than physical apearance, eh? ;)

[edited for typos]

owned B)

Someone just got the smackdown laid on them.

But he's like a Terminator (Spatsinator?) that just keeps coming. You just keep shooting holes in him and blowing him up, and he keeps coming. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, and he absolutely will not stop, EVER, until you are annoyed.

But he's like a Terminator (Spatsinator?) that just keeps coming. You just keep shooting holes in him and blowing him up, and he keeps coming. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, and he absolutely will not stop, EVER, until you are annoyed.

Spatsinator... HE HE,,,, Sorry Spats, but I love that one :D

Archived