Happy New Year.

ROFL. I haven't seen that movie. That kid is fucking hilarious!

Actually, I would a little, too. Everyone gets so excited when Spats comes to town. :lol:

Not that I agree with everything you say, Spats...

Call her. You got her number...SHE gave it out...call her.

Thanks. :D

I am thinking about calling. I don't like doing that though. I don't know. If i do call i don't wanna call right away. You call to soon and you look desperate.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't humiliate you.

Believe me, he didn't.

Though I'm sure you won't believe me because you know women better than me... :rolleyes:

Why do you think that? If he didn't humiliate me then why do i feel embarrassed?

Why do you think that?

Because I tried to imagine what she must have been thinking.

If he didn't humiliate me then why do i feel embarrassed?

Because you're an idiot, that's why. The real reason why you didn't get her your number is much worse than what he told her. AND you just said that she did give him her number for you, so why do you think it should be embarrassing? If, on the other hand, she had a chance to read everything you posted in this thread...then you would have the right to feel embarrassed.

Thanks. :D

I am thinking about calling. I don't like doing that though. I don't know. If i do call i don't wanna call right away. You call to soon and you look desperate.

You should call her. I don't think she's gonna reject you. I mean, if she wasn't interested, she would have told your friend no. Just be like, "Hey. Do you want to go do something this weekend?" If you don't really want to go on a DATE date, then ask her to do some sort of group thing with you and your friends, like bowling.

You should call her. I don't think she's gonna reject you. I mean, if she wasn't interested, she would have told your friend no. Just be like, "Hey. Do you want to go do something this weekend?" If you don't really want to go on a DATE date, then ask her to do some sort of group thing with you and your friends, like bowling.

I just don't like the fact that my buddy positioned me to be the one to do the calling when he knows how i feel about that. I feel like i am giving in to some sort of game. My first instinct is to not call just to get back at him. Not to mention that he made me out to be a wimp. Ugh.

I hate asking out with a passion!! This reminds me of my teen years all over again. She should be the one calling me. She was the one hinting at it.

Because I tried to imagine what she must have been thinking.

Because you're an idiot, that's why. The real reason why you didn't get her your number is much worse than what he told her. AND you just said that she did give him her number for you, so why do you think it should be embarrassing? If, on the other hand, she had a chance to read everything you posted in this thread...then you would have the right to feel embarrassed.

How is it much worse? i didn't get the number because i was waiting for her to ask because she was the one hinting at it. I don't like that hinting routine.

What he said about me may not be embarrasing to her but it is to me. And my feeling humiliated is most important to me.

Edited by spats
How is it much worse? i didn't get the number because i was waiting for her to ask because she was the one hinting at it. I don't like that hinting routine.

Well, spats....I don't think I possess enough mental power to be able to answer this for you. How many people here in this thread have already told you that you're a coward or a sissy? I can see it had very little effect on you.

All I can tell you is that your behaviour.....is not very impressive. And that's a very mild statement.

What he said about me may not be embarrasing to her but it is to me. And my feeling humiliated is most important to me.

Well...yeah, sure.

Well, spats....I don't think I possess enough mental power to be able to answer this for you. How many people here in this thread have already told you that you're a coward or a sissy? I can see it had very little effect on you.

All I can tell you is that your behaviour.....is not very impressive. And that's a very mild statement.

Well...yeah, sure.

None of this is out of fear. I am not a coward or a sissy. I am as far from being a sissy as you will find. Ask any of my friends. You won't see me getting sappy. I don't think my behavior is bad. I am just annoyed with the situation i have been put in.

None of this is out of fear. I am not a coward or a sissy. I am as far from being a sissy as you will find. Ask any of my friends. You won't see me getting sappy. I don't think my behavior is bad. I am just annoyed with the situation i have been put in.

I absolutely don't care what your friends think about you. It is not relevant for my personal judgement. I also don't care what the reason why you act the way you act is, that's your business; I'm just telling you how it looks. No one cares about what you think about your behaviour, what matters is how you actually behave.

You don't have to get 'sappy' to be a coward. I've never said I think you're effeminate. Even conceited people can be cowards. Your understanding of human emotions seems to be rather limited. To me, you're weak and whiny.

Edited by Katuschka
I just don't like the fact that my buddy positioned me to be the one to do the calling when he knows how i feel about that. I feel like i am giving in to some sort of game. My first instinct is to not call just to get back at him. Not to mention that he made me out to be a wimp. Ugh.

I hate asking out with a passion!! This reminds me of my teen years all over again. She should be the one calling me. She was the one hinting at it.

It's amazing that you don't realize that YOU are the one playing games. The least game-playing thing you can do is just fucking call her, and go out. All this other shit is just games.

Christ, you're a moron.

Your friends clearly do think you're a sissy, they've resorted to getting numbers for you because they think you're too much of a wuss to do it yourself.

My buddies are a lot more aggressive than i am and they think i should be that way. If they see a girl they like they go after her and try and hook up with her. But i don't have that caveman mentality. They don't care if they get rejected or anything. They just dive in. They would never think to let the girl do the approaching. They behave like a stereotypical cocky male. I think things out more and do things more carefully. It has to be the way i like it and what works best for me and it has to go the way i like it to go. I didn't ask for her number not because i am a sissy but because i didn't like how she was trying to get me to do it. Doesn't that make her a "wuss" for not asking for it?

They don't think i am a sissy or a wuss they just think i am too passive and too picky. My buddy thinks i am a good match with this girl and was annoyed that i didn't go for it. I am still waiting for him to apologize for talking to her and getting her number.

It's amazing that you don't realize that YOU are the one playing games. The least game-playing thing you can do is just fucking call her, and go out. All this other shit is just games.

Christ, you're a moron.

I guess you could say i am game playing but i think it's just me trying to keep from getting played. They are getting me to do what they want. Do you know what i mean? Like i would wouldn't mind going out with her. But i would like it to happen the way i like things to happen.

I guess you could say i am game playing but i think it's just me trying to keep from getting played. They are getting me to do what they want. Do you know what i mean? Like i would wouldn't mind going out with her. But i would like it to happen the way i like things to happen.

Good.

Whatever.

Sit at home and lament all the forces that have combined to keep you down, and not getting things your way.

Finish your Sugar Pops, and don't forget to brush.

Also, please do not waste another person's time with your dating problems past this point.

You are wired funny, and can't be helped.

Next??

I don't know why shitstain keeps telling us about his love life and how much it sucks, when he refuses to accept partial responsibility for it sucking and then tells us (when we explain to him how it's partially his fault and what he should do to fix it) how we don't know what the fuck we're talking about.

Stop whining you overgrown infant.

I don't know why shitstain keeps telling us about his love life and how much it sucks, when he refuses to accept partial responsibility for it sucking and then tells us (when we explain to him how it's partially his fault and what he should do to fix it) how we don't know what the fuck we're talking about.

Stop whining you overgrown infant.

I accept some of the fault for it sucking. Mainly because i am picky. I could have a girlfriend right now if i would settle. It's not in me to do that though. I see that as failure and selling yourself short.

You personally have not given advice but others have and i appreciate the ones who have given realistic advice.

Good.

Whatever.

Sit at home and lament all the forces that have combined to keep you down, and not getting things your way.

Finish your Sugar Pops, and don't forget to brush.

Also, please do not waste another person's time with your dating problems past this point.

You are wired funny, and can't be helped.

Next??

You sound like my buddy. Not those exact words but similar. he used a couple swear words out of frustration.

It has to be the way i like it or else i will be too uncomfortable to enjoy it. Does that make sense?

You haven't appreciated shit, because you aren't going to do a damn thing anyone suggests. You could stab yourself in the leg with a fork and 50 people on this site would tell you to go to the hospital and you'd sit there and stare at it, asking us why you need to go to hospital, when there's nothing wrong.

How many posts here have stated that they're tired of listening to you blather on and on about how you couldn't get laid with Brad Pitt's dick? Take a hint already.

You haven't appreciated shit, because you aren't going to do a damn thing anyone suggests. You could stab yourself in the leg with a fork and 50 people on this site would tell you to go to the hospital and you'd sit there and stare at it, asking us why you need to go to hospital, when there's nothing wrong.

How many posts here have stated that they're tired of listening to you blather on and on about how you couldn't get laid with Brad Pitt's dick? Take a hint already.

I do appreciate some of the advice.

You sound like my buddy. Not those exact words but similar. he used a couple swear words out of frustration.

It has to be the way i like it or else i will be too uncomfortable to enjoy it. Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes perfect sense. You're self-conscious to the extreme. You need to start a relationship with the knowledge that she wants you, not that you want her. You need her to be good looking because that will make you look good. You cannot accept a critique, because that would make you even more vulnerable. You won't call her because you want her to think that you're your own man who doesn't ask anyone for anything; but the truth is that you're not any of that, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to tell us every single detail of your personal life. What realistic advice do you want to hear? That you do it the right way anyway and that things will get better? Fat chance spats, they probably won't.