My cover of Heartbraker and SIBLY

Klape

Hi! 😊

As a big fan of Led Zeppelin I've been playing a bunch of songs of the band for quite some time. I'm a bit perfectionist but since it's just for fun the covers are far from perfect. 

I'm planning on doing Dazed and confused soon since I have a bow.. 

Hopefully you can still enjoy them! 

Antoine. 

12 hours ago, 1998giventofly said:

Nice, Antoine! Great sound out of that Epiphone, looks like the Black Beauty copy? I was actually thinking about getting this one from Sweetwater soon, what do you think of it?

Thanks ! Yes that's a copy of a Black Beauty, I bought it without the bigsby and added it myself. It look awesome and sounds great, but in all honesty so does any guitar IMO. The guitar is plugged into Amplitube 3 where I can choose the sound of the guitar. The Amp and the pedals does everything. 

But not every guitar has a bigsby, and that gives you a possibility for distinctive sounds. 

Just the fact that I'm able to play the intro to C'mon everybody at the RAH with it is well worth it haha! 

IMG_20190317_121016-01-01.jpeg

7 hours ago, Klape said:

Thanks ! Yes that's a copy of a Black Beauty, I bought it without the bigsby and added it myself. It look awesome and sounds great, but in all honesty so does any guitar IMO. The guitar is plugged into Amplitube 3 where I can choose the sound of the guitar. The Amp and the pedals does everything. 

But not every guitar has a bigsby, and that gives you a possibility for distinctive sounds. 

Just the fact that I'm able to play the intro to C'mon everybody at the RAH with it is well worth it haha! 

IMG_20190317_121016-01-01.jpeg

Wow! It's beautiful, and the Bigsby tremolo fit perfectly on here. Obviously the sound is great (from the videos). My only question would be about the quality, is there anything you notice on it that seemed to be a little lower quality? Or have you been completely satisfied with it so far?

I wanted it for pretty much the same reason, I thought it was one of Page's coolest guitars. Seeing as he's the biggest influence on my playing and the sound I like to get, I figured this would be perfect! I just can't figure out where Epiphone cut costs to be able to make a premium guitar available at a lower price? You'd think they'd be losing money selling these, unless they're outsourcing production to Indonesia or something.

1 hour ago, Paganini said:

Nice try kid but your timing is a bit off...Jimmy is playing slightly before and sometimes after the beat..very rare he’s on top of it like you. Keep at it tho!

Thanks Paganini, that's very true, I'll be careful about it on my next covers !

9 minutes ago, 1998giventofly said:

Wow! It's beautiful, and the Bigsby tremolo fit perfectly on here. Obviously the sound is great (from the videos). My only question would be about the quality, is there anything you notice on it that seemed to be a little lower quality? Or have you been completely satisfied with it so far?

I wanted it for pretty much the same reason, I thought it was one of Page's coolest guitars. Seeing as he's the biggest influence on my playing and the sound I like to get, I figured this would be perfect! I just can't figure out where Epiphone cut costs to be able to make a premium guitar available at a lower price? You'd think they'd be losing money selling these, unless they're outsourcing production to Indonesia or something.

I'm totally satisfied with it, one of my friend got a Gibson and I can't tell any difference in quality (sound wise and quality wise). If it's setup correctly you will probably have a hard time find the difference. My main concern was the Bigsby, but the guitar doesn't go out of tune (when I bend the G string behind the nut of Heartbreaker I have no issue except if I do it 4 times in a row ..) and the sustain is still nice. That's the only difference with a Gibson, maybe  a bit more sustain but that's probably just a setup issue on my side.